This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Draft lottery tonight. Would be cool to see the Bulls win. Would suck to see a great prospect like Doncic or Dayton go to bad franchises like Memphis.
    Bulls again

Comment

• If Lebron leaves Cleveland, what happens to Love?
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        If Lebron leaves Cleveland, what happens to Love?
        He puts up stats like he did in Minnesota and Cleveland misses the playoffs.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
          He puts up stats like he did in Minnesota and Cleveland misses the playoffs.
          Cavs might try to trade him for picks and enter rebuild themselves. I wonder if they'll fuck up the market for Raps

Comment

• Keep in mind the Cavs could win the draft lottery tonight as well...

When they got Kyrie they got him with the 8th best odds via LAC.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              Bulls again
              They say first love never dies. Bulls was my first love. I will always have a soft spot for the Bulls.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                Washington should try and discuss a S&T with New Orleans. A Cousins/Porter swap might work out well for both teams. NO could really use a good wing player.. and Washington could use something to spice up their team. Wall/Cousins are pretty close too.

Plus the Wizards love having dick heads play for them and Porter just doesn't seem to fit that identity.
                Porter (aka Lionel Richie) is the only normal guy. But if you trade him for Cousins, and move Oubre into the starting lineup, you've got First-Team All Dickheads contenders, just on one team:

Wall/Beal/Oubre/Morris/Cousins.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  Draft lottery tonight. Would be cool to see the Bulls win. Would suck to see a great prospect like Doncic or Dayton go to bad franchises like Memphis.
                  Hopefully it happens for you t rex love to see fans excited for their team
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                    Porter (aka Lionel Richie) is the only normal guy. But if you trade him for Cousins, and move Oubre into the starting lineup, you've got First-Team All Dickheads contenders, just on one team:

Wall/Beal/Oubre/Morris/Cousins.
                    That's must watch TV

Comment

If Lebron leaves Cleveland, what happens to Love?
                      There will be no love for LeBron in Cleveland...again. but love is all you need. It will prevail.
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• People say i'm a troll. But there are actually a non Raptors fans here?

The Bulls? lmao

Comment

Cavs might try to trade him for picks and enter rebuild themselves. I wonder if they'll fuck up the market for Raps
                          Love is certainly more appealing than Ibaka, but the market for Ibaka is non-existant anyways. I doubt any teams will have internal conversations about whether they should pursue Love or Ibaka.

Comment

• Sonny wrote: View Post
                            People say i'm a troll. But there are actually a non Raptors fans here?

The Bulls? lmao
                            Lol i didn't know there's a rule that you can't be a fan of two teams? hmm...

Zip it.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                              Love is certainly more appealing than Ibaka, but the market for Ibaka is non-existant anyways. I doubt any teams will have internal conversations about whether they should pursue Love or Ibaka.
                              Oh Ibaka is a lost cause. I'm thinking would teams rather spend on Love rather than Derozan or Lowry

Comment

Oh Ibaka is a lost cause. I'm thinking would teams rather spend on Love rather than Derozan or Lowry
                                I think a team with holes at SG and PF would rather get Derozan over Love.

Conversely a team with holes at PG and PF would probably take Love or Lowry.

Since the guys all play different positions I don't think it would be a factor realistically.

Comment

Working...
                                X