Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, Dirk is saying he is coming back next season. And now, Vince is doing the same. Thoughts?

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
      So, Dirk is saying he is coming back next season. And now, Vince is doing the same. Thoughts?
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Personnally, I think that trading Miles to a young team in need of veteran insurance for 2 years in exchange of another guy who could be a 5th or 6th option of the bench on the wing or inside or a 2nd round pick, bringing Vince in for a final run as depth and 3pt insurance and also huge veteran leadership would be great.

Valanciunas/Poeltl/FAorTrade:hybrid4-5(2way?)
        Ibaka/Siakam
        Anunoby/Miller/McKinnie
        DeRozan/Powell/Carter/Richardson
        Lowry/Wright/VanVleet/Brown

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
          Personnally, I think that trading Miles to a young team in need of veteran insurance for 2 years in exchange of another guy who could be a 5th or 6th option of the bench on the wing or inside or a 2nd round pick, bringing Vince in for a final run as depth and 3pt insurance and also huge veteran leadership would be great.

Valanciunas/Poeltl/FAorTrade:hybrid4-5(2way?)
          Ibaka/Siakam
          Anunoby/Miller/McKinnie
          DeRozan/Powell/Carter/Richardson
          Lowry/Wright/VanVleet/Brown
          I want to close the door already on Vince, he could have asked for a release this season but he didnt. At 42 next season is really pushing it for him to have any meaningful contribution. Vince wants to just play basketball & that's it, he always shyed away from the pressure.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
            I want to close the door already on Vince, he could have asked for a release this season but he didnt. At 42 next season is really pushing it for him to have any meaningful contribution. Vince wants to just play basketball & that's it, he always shyed away from the pressure.
            This. Vince literally doesn't want to play for a contender. Doesn't want DNPs, intensity. Would rather just smile and play. He's basically playing rec ball for millions now

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              This. Vince literally doesn't want to play for a contender. Doesn't want DNPs, intensity. Would rather just smile and play. He's basically playing rec ball for millions now
              Yep, just like any work industry some people strive to get to the top by any means necessary while others prefer to clock in & do their 9-5 and get out. There is nothing wrong with either mindset but if you are striving to get to the top you can't rely on the VC's or the Carmelo's of the world to take you there once the stress & pressure arrives, because they want to hit the beach early.
              Last edited by Hotshot; Wed Apr 11, 2018, 05:29 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• I don't know why anyone would want the Knicks HC job now. That franchise is run by an idiot.

Comment

• No surprise here.. but Vogel got fired by Orlando. They could go after Stack as well considering Weltman now runs the show.

Comment

• Hornacek got fired by the Knicks too.

Comment

• Looks like Steve Clifford got the axe. Makes sense since they are getting Kupchak in as GM, and I'm sure they want him to hire their next coach.

I always liked Clifford though. His problem was the talent that he had to work with. I'm sure he'll find another job soon.

Comment

• Vince can play his last season as a Warrior

Comment

• tenforthewin wrote: View Post
                            Vince can play his last season as a Warrior
                            Doesn't wanna play for a contender

Comment

• I could see Vince going back to Orlando. They need a culture change.. and Vince might bring some of that vet toughness we got out of Chuck Hayes for a couple of seasons back in the day.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                                I could see Vince going back to Orlando. They need a culture change.. and Vince might bring some of that vet toughness we got out of Chuck Hayes for a couple of seasons back in the day.

Comment

Working...
                                X