Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possibility that the Unicorn (Porzingis) misses the entirety of next season - but that's according to James Dolan so take the comment with a silo (rather than just a grain) of salt.

Comment

• ESPN is hilarious. Top story - "Embiid's return gives 76ers the edge to be conference champions"

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
        ESPN is hilarious. Top story - "Embiid's return gives 76ers the edge to be conference champions"
        We'll knock them off when we get there (assuming they can handle Boston). We've got more immediate concerns in Washington and bigger fish to fry in Cleveland.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

ESPN is hilarious. Top story - "Embiid's return gives 76ers the edge to be conference champions"
          To be fair, the title seems to be eluding to a specific Embiid quote.

"Our goal is to go to the Finals so we actually have a pretty good chance," he told TNT. "We have the talent."

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
            We'll knock them off when we get there (assuming they can handle Boston). We've got more immediate concerns in Washington and bigger fish to fry in Cleveland.
            You mean in Indiana right?

Comment

It's a bit of bandwagoning, but 6ers were already the hottest team in the NBA even before Embiid got back. We've seen worse headlines.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                It's a bit of bandwagoning, but 6ers were already the hottest team in the NBA even before Embiid got back. We've seen worse headlines.
                Baring half the Cavs getting 8 years younger 6ers are probably Raps biggest hurdle right now. Always scared to really count out LeBron though.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Stack is being interviewed by 3 teams. He's definitely not coming back next year.
                  Unfortunately for Stack he is likely going to one of the three worst head coaching jobs in the league.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                    Unfortunately for Stack he is likely going to one of the three worst head coaching jobs in the league.
                    Orlando might be a good fit. They've got some young talent, a top 5 pick.. and a new GM that he's worked with before. If he's looking for a long term position that might be the best fit as well. NY fires coaches every other year. Charlotte needs to win now, yet they are in cap hell with a lot of over paid talent.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                      Their series is 2-1 in the 1st round against one of the weakest teams in the entire playoffs. "Conference champions" is a bit much

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

• Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                          Baring half the Cavs getting 8 years younger 6ers are probably Raps biggest hurdle right now. Always scared to really count out LeBron though.
                          Cavs need to be 8 years younger but Sixers need to be 3 years older. Wait till they get a real opponent in a real hostile environment
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            Cavs need to be 8 years younger but Sixers need to be 3 years older. Wait till they get a real opponent in a real hostile environment
                            TBH, I think it's just 1 year. They're already pretty damn close. But not quite there.
                            "Stop eating your sushi."
                            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Can we pry Andrew Wiggins from the Raptors as in we have some assets the Wolves may want but don't know if they would take the offer.

Raps send Serge Ibaka, CJ Miles, Norman Powell, 2019 1st round pick, 2020 2nd round pick
                              Raps acquire Andrew Wiggins, Jamal Crawford
                              Raps sign FVV to a 2 year deal
                              Raps sign Vince to the vet minimum
                              Raps sign Amir Johnson to the vet minimum

Raps Lineups
                              Lowry/FVV/LBrown
                              DeRozan/JCrawford/MRichardson
                              AWiggins/Vince/AMckinnie
                              OG/Siakam/D or G League 2 way contract
                              JV/Poeltl/Amir

I think this will be a great lineups winning a championship

Comment

• tenforthewin wrote: View Post
                                Can we pry Andrew Wiggins from the Raptors as in we have some assets the Wolves may want but don't know if they would take the offer.

Raps send Serge Ibaka, CJ Miles, Norman Powell, 2019 1st round pick, 2020 2nd round pick
                                Raps acquire Andrew Wiggins, Jamal Crawford
                                Raps sign FVV to a 2 year deal
                                Raps sign Vince to the vet minimum
                                Raps sign Amir Johnson to the vet minimum

Raps Lineups
                                Lowry/FVV/LBrown
                                DeRozan/JCrawford/MRichardson
                                AWiggins/Vince/AMckinnie
                                OG/Siakam/D or G League 2 way contract
                                JV/Poeltl/Amir

I think this will be a great lineups winning a championship
                                Who thinks of these things on the morning of a Game 6 lol.

Ten does!
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X