This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post
    It most certainly does mean you failed, because the objective of tanking is championship or bust. Supposedly more near-term pain (i.e. losing on purpose) for higher sustainable gain (i.e. championships).
    If you traded for James Harden or you got Durant in free agency and failed to win championship, does it mean trading for superstars or getting them in free agency is a wrong strategy? No it's one of the processes to get talent. Once you get talent, that process is over. You forget about it and focus on next process. But when it comes to tanking we don't think that way. It's just a process to get talent that can win you a championship. Once you get that level of talent, you need to build a team around it.
    Last edited by MixxAOR; Tue May 29, 2018, 04:25 PM.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• We should ban the word tank until there's actually the slightest possibility of it fucking happening.

The ones here who are all for it, we get it, you've made it quite clear that's what you want. No sense going on and on
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        We should ban the word tank until there's actually the slightest possibility of it fucking happening.

The ones here who are all for it, we get it, you've made it quite clear that's what you want. No sense going on and on
        Tank = armoured fighting vehicle. You know that right? Why would you ban that word in a basketball forum?
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Tank = armoured fighting vehicle. You know that right? Why would you ban that word in a basketball forum?

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            We should ban the word tank until there's actually the slightest possibility of it fucking happening.

Ok then maybe we should just ban everything, since we have no idea what's gonna happen.

What kind of a fucking stupid idea is that? Fucking braindead suggestion. Yeah let's just go ahead and ban talking about something because I don't like it.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
              Ok then maybe we should just ban everything, since we have no idea what's gonna happen.

What kind of a fucking stupid idea is that? Fucking braindead suggestion. Yeah let's just go ahead and ban talking about something because I don't like it.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                If you traded for James Harden or you got Durant in free agency and failed to win championship, does it mean trading for superstars or getting them in free agency is a wrong strategy? No it's one of the processes to get talent. Once you get talent, that process is over. You forget about it and focus on next process. But when it comes to tanking we don't think that way. It's just a process to get talent that can win you a championship. Once you get that level of talent, you need to build a team around it.
                So basically you're saying go Full Hinkie, right? Just Grin and Barrett.

Comment

Go do some woosah exercises my friend.

Comment

• I’m ready for a pivot away from our 2 guards, if there is decent value coming back. The Pacers and the Celtics taking CLE to game 7’s makes it apparent that we don’t have the right pieces to move the next step. I’m not sure we can tee it up to just coaching.

DeMar is easily movable, Kyle a little more difficult but I’m sure there are takers out there. And JV is another guy who also is movable now. Serg could be a salary dump to the right team.

I would like to see a rebuild on the fly.

Comment

you do have a special charm
                      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                        So basically you're saying go Full Hinkie, right? Just Grin and Barrett.
                        I honestly think Masai can do even a better job.

Comment

• Comment

• damn Drake took a massive L lol

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                              damn Drake took a massive L lol

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

man...that pic of Drake wearing black face is real. This is so bad for Drake holy shit

Comment

Working...
                                X