X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post
    BC is done. Karma has bitched.
    I just visited that Twitter account. People are flooding it, following, retweeting and clowning as we speak

This is way worse the KD one, this is an entire alter ego and he's an old man not 27.

How embarrassed must BC be wherever he is tonight? We've all had that "I wanna crawl In a hole and not be seen" feeling...now multiply by 100
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Yo, I thought the Durant burner account was hilarious. This shit is next level...this is fucking incredible ahahahaha
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        I just visited that Twitter account. People are flooding it, following, retweeting and clowning as we speak

This is way worse the KD one, this is an entire alter ego and he's an old man not 27.

How embarrassed must BC be wherever he is tonight? We've all had that "I wanna crawl In a hole and not be seen" feeling...now multiply by 100
        It's more than just embarrassment, though. Colangelo is shitting on his own players, including The Franchise, behind their backs. He's disclosing confidential medical information. The trust is completely gone. This is amazing theatre. I can't see how BC survives this. #Mistrust the Process.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          It's more than just embarrassment, though. Colangelo is shitting on his own players, including The Franchise, behind their backs. He's disclosing confidential medical information. The trust is completely gone. This is amazing theatre. I can't see how BC survives this. #Mistrust the Process.
          Wow I haven't dug that deep yet, just got home. Better settle in for an hour or 2 lol
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• There's definitely an element to this for me of getting to watch him suffer as payback for all the Bargnani years.
            That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

Wow I haven't dug that deep yet, just got home. Better settle in for an hour or 2 lol
              Read that Ringer article. It's long and detailed. Those guys deserve a Pulitzer for the investigative journalism they did. Right up there with Watergate. lol. Yuuuge.

Comment

Dude, he shits on Embiid, Okafor, Noel, Fultz, Hinkie and even Masai lmao. The accounts also love to defend Colangelo's honour and his shirt collars hahaha.

Comment

• That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• Check out Embiid's likes lmao
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Other Scott wrote: View Post

dude man this is tempering lmao
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• This story is amazing. Reporting seems really solid too.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• But what if it's not Colangelo?
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            But what if it's not Colangelo?

Woj getting in on this hahaha

Comment

• The guy who tipped The Ringer might have even been Hinkie, which would be amazing. Woj pointed out the "works in AI" link.

This whole thing is better than the Finals, just call it right now and ride this one out lol
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Other Scott wrote: View Post

This is an underrated tweet actually. The Ringer published the story right? I mean, what if its Bill Simmons? Celtics has a lot to gain from this story like umm..LeBron not signing in Philly.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X