Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It would be awesome if Hinkie was behind this. Diabolical Evil Genius confirmed.

Comment

• The one thing I'm not getting is this whole anonymous source. I don't buy the Twitter algorithm nerd story.. and I highly doubt colangelo would be dumb enough to tell someone he's doing that
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        I don't think hed do it to "gain" anything. We'd be naive to think colangelo is the only famous person online anonymously defending themselves one Twitter battle at a time.

He's obviously become quite insecure since being fired from Toronto, ujiri becoming so admired so soon after, then replacing hinkie..like really coming before ujiri and after hinkie, is there 2 gms more universally praised? And then the shirt collar memes...lol

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          I don't think hed do it to "gain" anything. We'd be naive to think colangelo is the only famous person online anonymously defending themselves one Twitter battle at a time.

He's obviously become quite insecure since being fired from Toronto, ujiri becoming so admired so soon after, then replacing hinkie..like really coming before ujiri and after hinkie, is there 2 gms more universally praised? And then the shirt collar memes...lol
          I trust your psychological profiling abilities.

Comment

• Now I'm starting to wonder if all the posters here that never think Casey, JV or DeMar do anything wrong are actually those players

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
              Now I'm starting to wonder if all the posters here that never think Casey, JV or DeMar do anything wrong are actually those players
              Plot twist: shaolin fantastic is danh burner account where he gets to vent and tell people what he really thinks of our stupid ideas

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• I wake up this morning to find the NBA mired in twitter drama.

What the fuck is going on?

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                    I wake up this morning to find the NBA mired in twitter drama.

Off-season madness starting early with the inevitable Cavs-Warriors finals being confirmed.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                      I wake up this morning to find the NBA mired in twitter drama.

Good morning.

Just in case you didn't hear about Drake drama too...

Comment

• Dude took a shot at Drakes producer because he has multiple sclerosis, what an ass.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                          Dude took a shot at Drakes producer because he has multiple sclerosis, what an ass.
                          he brought up pusha's fiancee tho, it's on like donkey... drake's baby mama

Comment

• It's a terrible photo, but in the shoot he was wearing a clothing line (from these guys https://tooblackguys.co/), it was a few graphic T' inspired by Jim Crow era USA. Pretty sure the blackface was an attempt to tie that together and make a subversive statement. Poorly done tho, looks stupid and who knows what statement it's actually trying to make. Probably why Drake Inc. tried to scrub it from the internet.

Edit: was originally two photos trying to show how blackface + black stereotypes were presented vs. how they felt:

Last edited by S.R.; Wed May 30, 2018, 12:36 PM.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                              Dude took a shot at Drakes producer because he has multiple sclerosis, what an ass.
                              Yeah doesn't he know rap diss records are supposed to be gentlemanly and cordial?

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                                It's a terrible photo, but in the shoot he was wearing a clothing line (from these guys https://tooblackguys.co/), it was a few graphic T' inspired by Jim Crow era USA. Pretty sure the blackface was an attempt to tie that together and make a subversive statement. Poorly done tho, looks stupid and who knows what statement it's actually trying to make. Probably why Drake Inc. tried to scrub it from the internet.

Edit: was originally two photos trying to show how blackface + black stereotypes were presented vs. how they felt:

Russian bot account chipped in

Comment

Working...
                                X