Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My favourite DeMar trade would be Tobias Harris, Avery Badly sign and trade and one or two first round picks.

I would only do that if we moving Kyle and Serg as well. Some teams that could use Kyle would be the Jazz, Phili, Spurs, Clippers, Indy, chicago and the Suns (of they want to start pushing for the playoffs),

Comment

• One last one just for laughs .... yup I’m bored this morning

To CLE: D.D., Lowry and Serg

To Toronto : Love, Hill, T.T. And the 8th pick

We end up shaving some money off each players contract, and we get Love, who I think is not thriving playing with LeBron. And a 8th pick to start a mini rebuild. Put a focus on developing our young core of OG, Siakam, yak, Wright, VV, and Norm plus the new guy. We are surrounding them with solid vets in Love and Hill.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
        One last one just for laughs .... yup I’m bored this morning

We end up shaving some money off each players contract, and we get Love, who I think is not thriving playing with LeBron. And a 8th pick to start a mini rebuild. Put a focus on developing our young core of OG, Siakam, yak, Wright, VV, and Norm plus the new guy. We are surrounding them with solid vets in Love and Hill.
        I wouldn't mind love but I don't want TT... and is the 8th pick that good in this draft?

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
          One last one just for laughs .... yup I’m bored this morning

Then Cavs fire lue and sign Dwane Casey as head coach.

Raps tank for RJ Barrett next season.

Comment

• This is like the most boring offseason yet!!! Hire someone already! Make a trade or two, get us a pick!! something!! but please dont sell us the idea that a new coach and same roster gonna make the Raptors get to the next level somehow next season.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
              This is like the most boring offseason yet!!! Hire someone already! Make a trade or two, get us a pick!! something!! but please dont sell us the idea that a new coach and same roster gonna make the Raptors get to the next level somehow next season.
              I'm as eager for a move as anyone, but having fired their coach, they already did more this off-season than basically any off-season in the past decade as of this point in the summer (right after the Finals).

Stuff tends to happen a) at the draft and b) in July. We'll probably get some coaching news before the draft, but for player moves, we'll almost certainly be waiting until late June.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                This is like the most boring offseason yet!!! Hire someone already! Make a trade or two, get us a pick!! something!! but please dont sell us the idea that a new coach and same roster gonna make the Raptors get to the next level somehow next season.
                Patience grasshopper.. it's officially only Day 1 of the off-season

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                  Patience grasshopper.. it's officially only Day 1 of the off-season
                  I know but I like to vent.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                    I'm as eager for a move as anyone, but having fired their coach, they already did more this off-season than basically any off-season in the past decade as of this point in the summer (right after the Finals).

Stuff tends to happen a) at the draft and b) in July. We'll probably get some coaching news before the draft, but for player moves, we'll almost certainly be waiting until late June.
                    I am thinking we see coaching news by next week late

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                      I think the question that needs to be answered before answering if/when Lebron leaves Cleveland, is .. what's his motivation now?

He went to Miami to create the 'Big 3' in order to win a championship or two ... check

He returned to Cleveland to bring a championship to the NBA city he grew up in close proximity .. check

If he's simply trying to win a championship, then there's a number of 'close' teams that adding Lebron would provide a big boost - in those cases, Lebron would simply sign with the team outright for a 'respectable' salary, and wouldn't do a sign and trade at all because that would diminish his chances of winning.

Is it to reinvigorate former legendary franchises of the NBA.. then there's a few destinations that could be appealing.

Heck, he could decide that he doesn't want to go through the daily grind of an NBA season and spend a lot more time with his kids, while advocating for causes in which he believes, etc, and take a season or two off.
                      Maybe he could try baseball and we could REALLY compare him to MJ

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            Will LeBron betray? Will the snake keep slithering? Will colangelo tweet?

Stay tuned for next season, of the days of our NBA lives
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              Will LeBron betray? Will the snake keep slithering? Will colangelo tweet?

Stay tuned for next season, of the days of our NBA lives
                              This season was quite bizarre though. Lots of weird stories that propped up. More than I could ever recall in a single season. The Colangelo burner story was just icing on the cake.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X