Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to add Wayne Ellington and Ryan Anderson.
    Keep CJ Miles obviously

LET THE TRADES BEGIN!
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Let's Go!!!!
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Nurse is cleaning out the house. So much for being beta lmao

Comment

• Nick Nurse be like...

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Nurse is cleaning out the house. So much for being beta lmao
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Imagine if Nurse really is a dictator and Casey was the good cop

Comment

Imagine if Nurse really is a dictator and Casey was the good cop
                I don't think it needs imagining. Nurse IS more of a hard ass than Casey. I don't know where the nice guy thing is originating, I've watched Nurse slam so many clip boards and have violent outbursts after a bucket in his chair

Comment

Let's Go!!!!
                  Quick let's bring up the Trade Machine. Harris/Boban and their two picks this year for DeRozan

Comment

• This is pretty common in any organization. When you have multiple internal candidates for a big job, the guys/gals who don't get it leave 99.99% of the time. They don't want to be there and the person who just got the job doesn't want to have to worry about competition that soon....

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                      This is pretty common in any organization. When you have multiple internal candidates for a big job, the guys/gals who don't get it leave 99.99% of the time. They don't want to be there and the person who just got the job doesn't want to have to worry about competition that soon....
                      I could see jama staying. He's still in the apprenticeship stage of nba coaching

Comment

Nurse is cleaning out the house. So much for being beta lmao
                        I wonder why Casey and now Kalamian have these issues with Nurse? Nurse is coming off as a guy that is difficult to work with.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                          I wonder why Casey and now Kalamian have these issues with Nurse? Nurse is coming off as a guy that is difficult to work with.
                          I wouldn’t worry too much about it.

Code:

Comment

Yesterday he was too soft..now he's too mean.

Let's see how many different ways RR can overreact and branch off before training camp even starts

Comment

Kalamian interviewed for our HC job too and didn't get it. Not surprising at all that he's going somewhere else where he could potentially take over (Doc is old as fuck).

Also our defense was shit and that was RK's department, so I'm sure Nurse wanted to bring in a fresh voice on the defensive end.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                                Kalamian interviewed for our HC job too and didn't get it. Not surprising at all that he's going somewhere else where he could potentially take over (Doc is old as fuck).

Also our defense was shit and that was RK's department, so I'm sure Nurse wanted to bring in a fresh voice on the defensive end.
                                Doc Rivers is 56! I won't tell my mom about your comment

Comment

Working...
                                X