This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    I don't think it needs imagining. Nurse IS more of a hard ass than Casey. I don't know where the nice guy thing is originating, I've watched Nurse slam so many clip boards and have violent outbursts after a bucket in his chair
    Same lol. He's very animated on the bench lol.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• If you're LeBron, where would you sign?

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Yesterday he was too soft..now he's too mean.

Let's see how many different ways RR can overreact and branch off before training camp even starts
        Dude, I was asking why people he works closely with are on bad terms with him. It's a fair question based on the information we are receiving is it not?

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
          Kalamian interviewed for our HC job too and didn't get it. Not surprising at all that he's going somewhere else where he could potentially take over (Doc is old as fuck).

Also our defense was shit and that was RK's department, so I'm sure Nurse wanted to bring in a fresh voice on the defensive end.
          It's kind of a tricky situation though. That same defence was top 5 or top 3 at one point in the regular season. Not sure why it failed during the playoffs, but changing it completely can have a negative impact as well. Any way, I'm just wondering why it seems like the people Nurse worked with closely are leaving on bad terms with him. Hopefully he has better relations with his players.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
            Dude, I was asking why people he works closely with are on bad terms with him. It's a fair question based on the information we are receiving is it not?
            There was no reports of bad terms until the last few weeks when Dwane Casey got turfed and he took his job over Rex, another applicant.

This was not a job interview at McDonalds and I could understand ego and passion taking over for now. I'm sure the 3 men would have no problem getting together for a glass of wine when the steam blows off in a few months or a year or whatever
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• "There maybe some times where its uncomfortable because we're going TOO far outside of the box but that's what'll happen when we try new things"

-Try a few new rotations
              -Try new defensive stuff that has you prepared for versatility in the playoffs

Yeah, no different from coach Casey

Comment

• They really want Nurse to throw Casey under the bus
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  They really want Nurse to throw Casey under the bus
                  Yup. Thought he did a nice job of addressing the question without taking the bait.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    They really want Nurse to throw Casey under the bus
                    His recollection of the Cleveland series made me sad.

We DID have game 1 won about 6 times and somehow blew it

We DID have a big lead in game 2 and blew it in the 3rd quarter

We WERE a Lebron miracle shot make away from overtime in game 3

The history books will say we got swept. But we could have EASILY has a 2-1 series for either team heading into game 4 in Cleveland...ugh

Comment

• Paul Jones is so bad. Where's Devlin?
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

There was no reports of bad terms until the last few weeks when Dwane Casey got turfed and he took his job over Rex, another applicant.

This was not a job interview at McDonalds and I could understand ego and passion taking over for now. I'm sure the 3 men would have no problem getting together for a glass of wine when the steam blows off in a few months or a year or whatever
                        Perhaps that is because they were professionals? Just because we didn't hear anything about it doesn't mean there weren't any issues. Remember the things that came out about how 2Pat and Carrol felt about the team once they left. They didn't exactly put it out there for public consumption until they left.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                          Perhaps that is because they were professionals? Just because we didn't hear anything about it doesn't mean there weren't any issues. Remember the things that came out about how 2Pat and Carrol felt about the team once they left. They didn't exactly put it out there for public consumption until they left.
                          So you're worried that he might have a bad relationship with players too. And you're saying you'd take the word of a tell-it-like it is, no longer with the organization guy like 2Pat?

"That's actually something he's gotten much better at," Patterson added. "Finding that line of how to be friends with players off the court but hard on them on the court and balancing those two roles. In Rio Grande"—where Patterson played the year before Nurse arrived—"he was still trying to find that balance, but when I got to Toronto, I think he had it down pat."
                          http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...biggest-rivals

Comment

His recollection of the Cleveland series made me sad.

We DID have game 1 won about 6 times and somehow blew it

We DID have a big lead in game 2 and blew it in the 3rd quarter

We WERE a Lebron miracle shot make away from overtime in game 3

The history books will say we got swept. But we could have EASILY has a 2-1 series for either team heading into game 4 in Cleveland...ugh
                            Almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.

We were the only team not to take a game from Cleveland, we deserve exactly what the history books will say about us. Sugarcoating the issues every year is why we aren't making forward progress.

Comment

• Comment

• The Memphis Grizzlies have gauged the trade market on a package of Chandler Parsons and the No. 4 overall pick, league sources told The Athletic.
                                https://theathletic.com/392853/2018/...alks-continue/

Comment

Working...
                                X