X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Rather see Kawhi in NY than in LA. Fuck the Lakers.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
          I don’t think LA has their first next year, it goes to Boston. So it would have to be 2021.
          That's why we don't take both of their 1sts this year, so we can get next years. I think next years draft will be better and I don't see Derozan greatly improving the Clips if we take Harris, so I'd rather spread the picks out a bit.

Comment

• Dang it, if the Lakers get Kawhi that kills some really nice DeRozan to LA trades.
            That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

imagine feeling betrayed by the team that invested years into developing you into a superstar, put you up on the pedestal previously occupied by the greatest player of his generation, and still wanted to pay you $220M even after you sat out an entire year. That's some serious Wormtongue shit from Uncle Grima.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                Rather see Kawhi in NY than in LA. Fuck the Lakers.
                I agree, not worried about the knicks, they will find a way to fail anyway

Comment

• Comment

• The Knicks also don't have any assets to trade for Kawhi other than the Zinger. The Spurs are not trading Kawhi for the #9 overall pick.

Would the Knicks trade the Zinger for Kawhi tho?
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• It's too bad Wiggins is a dud.. Can't wait for a Canadian super star that wants to go "home" in free agency. Hopefully that'll be RJ.

Comment

I agree, not worried about the knicks, they will find a way to fail anyway
                        Knicks have better assets to make a deal because they have Porzingis. That's at least some good value for Kawhi and someone the Spurs can build around.

Comment

The Knicks also don't have any assets to trade for Kawhi other than the Zinger. The Spurs are not trading Kawhi for the #9 overall pick.

I mean if Bargnani is worth the Number 9 pick, then Kawhi has to be, right?

Comment

The Knicks also don't have any assets to trade for Kawhi other than the Zinger. The Spurs are not trading Kawhi for the #9 overall pick.

The trade talk would start and end there, he's the only player on all 3 teams mentioned (LAL, LAC, NYK) that is remotely worth trading Kawhi for.

Comment

So that means the "sources" saying Kawhi wants out have to be directly from Kawhi's camp to be meaningful.

Or there's some major tampering going on.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                                Knicks have better assets to make a deal because they have Porzingis. That's at least some good value for Kawhi and someone the Spurs can build around.
                                Is Zinger able to play at all next year? Saw a report saying he might miss the entire year. I know it's Zinger but by the end of the year his contract ends. So not sure a team like SA would want that. I mean what if he doesn't heal right and isn't the same guy he used to be?

Comment

Working...
                                X