Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Gordon Hayward Celtics career: 46 seconds
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Good gracious.
          That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• Kawhi has changed when his uncle took over his business.. Just saying.

Comment

• This all has me a little bummed. I loved watching Kawhi on the Spurs. Didn't see this coming.
              "Stop eating your sushi."
              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Gordon Hayward Celtics career: 46 seconds
                Hayward is just a start. Spurs will try to get Brown and whole bunch of picks from Ainge grabby little hands.

Comment

• If I'm Lakers I'm not trading for him. Wait for Free Agency. He already said he wants to play there. Don't waste assets
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    If I'm Lakers I'm not trading for him. Wait for Free Agency. He already said he wants to play there. Don't waste assets
                    It's a risk though, he very well could get traded into a situation he really likes and chooses to stay there rather than signing with the Lakers. Plus, if you trade for him and match salary instead of having him traded into your cap space, you get his bird rights next year so you can sign max free agents this offseason and use up your cap space, and then still have the ability to resign Kawhi next summer.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      If I'm Lakers I'm not trading for him. Wait for Free Agency. He already said he wants to play there. Don't waste assets
                      They won’t have room if they sign Lebron and Paul George this summer.

A trade involving Deng and prospects/picks is the only way to add 3 superstars this summer.

Comment

• Comment

• If I'm the spurs I would ask for tatum, rozier and a pick. If they want to make a super team, I think that's a fair price. Kawhi and Gordon would take all the minutes anyways and then you have Jaylen Brown on the bench. The Celtics are most likely going to lose Rozier next year anyways, you can't pay everyone.

or Horford and Tatum, that's a decent haul for Kawhi. The spurs would have a Horford, Aldridge, and Tatum front court.

Comment

• Other Scott wrote: View Post
                            Ingram scored 16 ppg shooting 47% from the field last year and improved substantially on defense. He's also only 20 years old.

Lonzo Ball is also 20 and averaged more than 7 assists per game as a rookie. His shooting and defense needs work but he performed almost exactly to expectations as the number 2 pick in the draft.

They aren't anywhere near busts at this point, they're both on their expected curves and both still have a shot at being superstars.

EDIT: A package of Ball and Ingram are a MUCH more attractive package than Derozan and OG.
                            Could not disagree with this more. How the fuck are they a more attractive package?

DD is a 4 time all star (3 in a row) who will give you 23+ points per game every single night.

We crap on DD's defense but it's better than both Ball and Ingram's defense, they're that bad.

DD's TS% (which is a way more valuable metric than FG%) is much better than both those guys and above the league average. That's efficient dependable huge scoring output, something Ball and Ingram don't provide and likely never will.

OG is a way better propsect than both Ingram and Ball, not even close in my mind. He defends way better and he scores more efficiently. He could develop into the next Kawhi. Ball and Ingram don't have anywhere near that kind of potential.

So the Spurs either get a 4 time all star who can score efficiently in bunches plus an outstanding prospect who is already a plus defender, or they get 2 players who did not live up to their hype and have been incredibly underwhelming to bad so far in their NBA careers.

Comment

• I'm not sure I'd give up OG for a one-year Kwahi rental. Kwahi might resign but I bet he wouldn't. I'd give up any other prospect though. I think Delon makes more sense since they need a PG after Parker retires (or leaves in free agency).

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                                If I'm the spurs I would ask for tatum, rozier and a pick. If they want to make a super team, I think that's a fair price. Kawhi and Gordon would take all the minutes anyways and then you have Jaylen Brown on the bench. The Celtics are most likely going to lose Rozier next year anyways, you can't pay everyone.

or Horford and Tatum, that's a decent haul for Kawhi. The spurs would have a Horford, Aldridge, and Tatum front court.
                                To which Boston says no immediately. Boston has no idea whether Kawhi is interesting in signing long term there, and even then Tatum for Kawhi straight up is pretty close (with the right salary filler). Boston is in such good position right now, they'd need to win the trade substantially to risk rocking the boat with what they have. If they trade the farm and Kawhi becomes Blake with injuries or doesn't resign there, they've just killed their potential dynasty.

Comment

Working...
                                X