Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draft scuttle: Hearing Toronto is exploring all of its trade options in hopes of assembling a deal to acquire a draft pick high enough to select Kentucky's Shai Gilgeous-Alexander

3:19 PM · Jun 18, 2018

https://twitter.com/TheSteinLine/sta...91378850131969

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
        Draft scuttle: Hearing Toronto is exploring all of its trade options in hopes of assembling a deal to acquire a draft pick high enough to select Kentucky's Shai Gilgeous-Alexander

3:19 PM · Jun 18, 2018

https://twitter.com/TheSteinLine/sta...91378850131969
        This excites me. Was just reading about how he hasn't had a single workout at this point, but would think that will change. A PG with his size and skillset should be pretty well sought after.

Comment

• To piggyback on Marc, I've heard from several places Kyle Lowry is very available

https://twitter.com/tribjazz/status/1008793131628691457

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            This excites me. Was just reading about how he hasn't had a single workout at this point, but would think that will change. A PG with his size and skillset should be pretty well sought after.
            Apparently he hasn't worked out because he has a promise

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
              To piggyback on Marc, I've heard from several places Kyle Lowry is very available

https://twitter.com/tribjazz/status/1008793131628691457
              Now who can we get to pay his $31 million salary.... Hmm....

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                BC! Ah, damn.....

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Yeah Josh, because if they were they'd come out with a Babcock like statement about how "we're not going to win a lot of games next year".

Unless a team is obviously going to tank, no team comes and says "we're aiming to be worse next year". And giving up a piece to get a lottery pick doesn't have to mean much, if any, of a step back.

I've been saying for a while that this kid is one I would like to see the Raptors target. If they can get high enough to take him, they probably should.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    He's also considered maybe the hardest working player in the draft. Was not expected to have as good a season as he did last year but improved way beyond expectations.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                      He is getting older, but he is still a very good PG, so he has value.

Comment

• Just reading up on this Alexander guy. PG with a 7ft wingspan? WTF. Sounds like Masai's kind of guy, for sure. Skinny AF, kind of like Shawn Livingston body type coming into the NBA.

Comment

• Firing Dwane Casey only to replace him with his assistant and trade Kyle Lowry for a Kentucky PG would be some next level trolling.
                          4:02 PM · Jun 18, 2018

https://twitter.com/JLew1050/status/1008802207536328705

Comment

• So this guy is projected to be a top 12 pick.

Options seem to be NY @9, Philly @10, Charlotte @11, LAC @12 or @13 or Denver @14.

Covington + 10 for Lowry?
                            Batum + 11 for DeMar?
                            Harris+12 for DeMar?
                            Farried +14 for ???

Seems like the type of trades that Masai might explore.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                              So this guy is projected to be a top 12 pick.

Options seem to be NY @9, Philly @10, Charlotte @11, LAC @12 or @13 or Denver @14.

Covington + 10 for Lowry?
                              Batum + 11 for DeMar?
                              Harris+12 for DeMar?
                              Farried +14 for ???

Seems like the type of trades that Masai might explore.
                              If we're trading Lowry, we're tanking for Barrett, so the salary coming back should be as short as possible, hopefully expiring. And the incoming player should suck as badly as possible. Not sure any of those guys fits that profile.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                                If we're trading Lowry, we're tanking for Barrett, so the salary coming back should be as short as possible, hopefully expiring. And the incoming player should suck as badly as possible. Not sure any of those guys fits that profile.
                                Lewenberg tweeted that the Raptors have no intention of tanking or taking a step back, but all of these rumors about Shai and trading Lowry for him points to taking a step back.

Comment

Working...
                                X