Raptors send: Jonas Valanciunas, CJ Miles
    Raptors get: Otto Porter, Jodie Meeks

Our Roster Becomes
    GHill/Delon
    DeRozan/Meeks
    Porter/OG/Cedi
    Nance Jr/Siakam/
    8th pick/Ibaka/Poeltl
    - 8th pick = Mohammad Bamba (or we can package the 8th pick + player trade down to Clippers for 12th and 13th pick)
    - We can still make to the playoff while Lowry gets a chance to make LeBron stay so perhaps Lowry can finally get a championship for playing with the King.
    So... we get worse in the short term, and also reduce the roles of OG, Siakam, and Poeltl, which hurts our long-term development?
    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      "Key" piece. Really time for LeBron to leave lol.
      What makes you think it would all hinge on Nance anyway? That's pretty generous even without him in the mix.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        Question, is Howard a hall of famer?

Chris Webber isn't in thr HOF(yet) and he's so much better than Howard.
        D. Howard was an 8 times All-Star vs Chris Webber 5 times All Star.

D. Howard was a beast and a difference maker when he was younger/healthier and the league style of play rewarded big men.

D.Howard is in the same catagory as Vince Carter, just a borderline Hall of Famer.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

D. Howard was a beast and a difference maker when he was younger/healthier and the league style of play rewarded big men.

D.Howard is in the same catagory as Vince Carter, just a borderline Hall of Famer.
          If Dwight plays as long as Vince he'll get in assuming he's healthy of that span. The volume will be too much to ignore.

Vince is first ballot.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Don't forget: 3x Defensive Player of the Year; 4x All-Defense 1st team; 5x Rebound Leader; 2x Block Leader; 14th All-Time in Total Rebounds.

Dwight Howard is definitely a future Hall of Famer.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              Don't forget: 3x Defensive Player of the Year; 4x All-Defense 1st team; 5x Rebound Leader; 2x Block Leader; 14th All-Time in Total Rebounds.

Dwight Howard is definitely a future Hall of Famer.
              It's easy to devalue him a little given his recent years. You make good points.

Comment

• NBA HOF is pretty soft.. I don't think he should make it.. but I think he will make it. Got his team to the NBA finals as well.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  It's easy to devalue him a little given his recent years. You make good points.
                  Howard's fall-off has been fairly significant. He was a dominant player not that long ago... makes me feel old that I can remember that draft. That was the Araujo draft. Ugh.

EDIT: Also, the perception of Howard is worsened by him forcing his way out of ORL and HOU only to flop in LA.
                  Last edited by slaw; Wed Jun 20, 2018, 02:30 PM.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    Its been reported this past week that the Cavs view Nance as a key piece they're building their future with.
                    A key piece to the post-Lebron tanking strategy..... makes sense.

Comment

• I still can't believe Chris Webber isn't in. I know his career was shorter than it probably should be, but that Kings team he led was a championship level team and got massively hosed by the refs in 2002.
                      That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• Other Scott wrote: View Post
                        I still can't believe Chris Webber isn't in. I know his career was shorter than it probably should be, but that Kings team he led was a championship level team and got massively hosed by the refs in 2002.
                        He had a pretty good college career too. Wouldn't have been the fab five without him. He'll probably get in one year.

Comment

I still can't believe Chris Webber isn't in. I know his career was shorter than it probably should be, but that Kings team he led was a championship level team and got massively hosed by the refs in 2002.
                          They are the 2002 NBA champs as far as I'm concerned. That was beautiful team and should be on the short list of teams who won a ring without a top 3 player/All time great.
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• That Sac team made passing the ball cool. Now I remember why I hate the Lakers so much

Comment

This was post 999 for tenforthewin. I hope trade proposal 1000 is a real doozy. I'm awaiting with baited breath.
                              And may post 10(hundred) finally be for the win!

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                                And may post 10(hundred) finally be for the win!
                                All 999 have won at the highest level.

Ten is Mike in his prime: Jordan, Jackson, Tyson
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X