This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.R. wrote: View Post
    This is a man who is now paid by teams to simply go away. The only people who should be worried about where he goes next are the fans of that team.
    Except... he's actually still good and an above average center on both ends.

He'd be a huge upgrade on any other center the Warriors have.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post

Sure but the Warriors don't seem the type of team to sign Howard. And Howard doesn't seem the type of guy to accept a min deal while he's still good.

I don't think it'll happen.

Comment

Everywhere he's played, his teammates have openly hated him. It's kinda a big deal.
        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Argentina World cup runs are like The Raptors playoffs runs, they all shrink under the pressure.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
            Argentina World cup runs are like The Raptors playoffs runs, they all shrink under the pressure.
            Very nice comparison

Messi = DeRozan
            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
              Very nice comparison

Messi = DeRozan
              Jesus Christ

Now you are comparing your god to Messi now?

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                Very nice comparison

Messi = DeRozan
                This is like saying Draymond Green = Michael Jordan because they both wear the number 23

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                  Everywhere he's played, his teammates have openly hated him. It's kinda a big deal.
                  Objectively false. He was loved by teammates and fans in Orlando until he decided he wanted to leave. With the lakers his beef was with Kobe who’s been notorious for having issues with guys like him throughout his career.

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                    Sure but the Warriors don't seem the type of team to sign Howard. And Howard doesn't seem the type of guy to accept a min deal while he's still good.

I don't think it'll happen.
                    They seem like exactly the kind of team to sign him. And he’d accept a min deal or mle because he’s still getting paid eight figures by the nets regardless.

Comment

• If the Raptors are going to make moves it’s going to be when teams know they aren’t going to get LeBron, Georgia or Kawhi. If Philly strives out, they’re going to want a Lowry type player.

Comment

• SGA is still in play with Raptors moving DeRozan for Shai, Tobias Harris and a sign and Trade for Avery Bradley.

Comment

• So DSJ is the kind of PG that needs the ball in his hands to be effective and he's not a great shooter. You have to think he can now be pried out of Cuban's hands seeing that Doncic is in town and is also a ball heavy player. I mean Doncic has basically been coronated King of Dallas. DSJ is yesterday's news.

There are reports that Dallas may make a run for the playoffs this season. Maybe they'd be interested in DeMar plus something else? I think Kyle is too old for them to bite in any package.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                            So DSJ is the kind of PG that needs the ball in his hands to be effective and he's not a great shooter. You have to think he can now be pried out of Cuban's hands seeing that Doncic is in town and is also a ball heavy player. I mean Doncic has basically been coronated King of Dallas. DSJ is yesterday's news.

There are reports that Dallas may make a run for the playoffs this season. Maybe they'd be interested in DeMar plus something else? I think Kyle is too old for them to bite in any package.
                            We're not trading DeMar or Kyle or Serge or JV.

We're standing pat.

Comment

We're not trading DeMar or Kyle or Serge or JV.

We're standing pat.

Comment

• As boring as the draft was, once the price for 2nd rounders got set at future seconds plus cash, the Raptors were never going to buy their way in. I'd have liked to see DeMar move, but the LeBron paralysis is strong this year. Hard to complain about Masai not finding a landing place for him yet when literally zero players moved.

Still need to see if Norm finds a landing spot in the next week and a bit before his price goes up. Once it does, the odds of a different salary (Miles, DeMar, JV, Lowry, Serge, FVV) leaving goes way up. Of course, they could always just pay the tax. In any case, it looks like everyone is waiting on LeBron.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X