Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Terrence Ross got drafted instead of Drummond I thought people would never defend BC lmao
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      After Terrence Ross got drafted instead of Drummond I thought people would never defend BC lmao
      I, for one, am glad that he did that - because he probably would've traded JV if he'd drafted Drummond.
      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
        I seriously can't believe Raptors fans are nostalgic for the Colangelo era. Next thing you know we're going to have people wanting Rob Babcock back.
        That's not what it is at all. The point being made is that Masai is better than he's performing. That's my point anyway. The magic only occurs when his back is against the wall.

Comment

I, for one, am glad that he did that - because he probably would've traded JV if he'd drafted Drummond.
          yeah but talent vs talent it was asinine decision.
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
            Just have to count the playoff appearances. Easy way to remember.
            Yep that's what I did lol...brooklyn, Washington, LeBron x3
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Maybe. Or traded Drummond.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                Maybe. Or traded Drummond.
                Yeah, but it would've been a Colangelo trade, which meant we probably would've been getting back someone who used to be a star but was long past his prime.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                  Poetlt was the consensus pick at 9. It wasn't a bad pick
                  He was a solid pick for that draft but there wasn't a consensus. A lot of us were screaming for Sabonis, who is the better player at this point and younger to boot.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    He was a solid pick for that draft but there wasn't a consensus. A lot of us were screaming for Sabonis, who is the better player at this point and younger to boot.
                    Poeltl at 9 is just an ok pick so far..but siakam at 27 makes that first round hugely successful
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Sabonis: -1.1 PIPM, 234th in the NBA, -0.21 RPM, 42nd among centers.

Poeltl: +0.5 PIPM, 125th in the NBA, +0.44 RPM, 33rd among centers.

Comment

• Is he better or is he just getting to play a bigger role?

Comment

Sabonis: -1.1 PIPM, 234th in the NBA, -0.21 RPM, 42nd among centers.

Poeltl: +0.5 PIPM, 125th in the NBA, +0.44 RPM, 33rd among centers.
                          It's too bad numbers alone don't win games Barolt. If numbers alone won games everyone could be fired except for a few people who can quote stats.

Comment

• Fuck most of us were hoping for Chriss

Comment

• Masai had a lot of good draft picks. Siakam at 27, Poeltl at 9, OG at 23, Wright at 20, Powell in the second round. All solid picks. Bruno is the only one that you can say was a bad pick, but he was risk (for all the people that says Masai doesn’t take risks), unfortunately its a risk that didn’t work.

Comment

It's too bad numbers alone don't win games Barolt. If numbers alone won games everyone could be fired except for a few people who can quote stats.
                                I don't understand. Are you saying that all numbers don't matter, except games won, which is a number, or points scored in a game, which is also a number?

Comment

Working...
                                X