X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
    Wizards may try a sign and trade for Boogie with Porter
    They should try.. NO needs a good wing player and Porter could be perfect for them.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      Derozan to Clips in a Mavs 3-way coming right up.
      Raptors fans be like;

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Wall..who seems to have trouble playing nice with most of the other Wiz children had the most trouble with Gortat.
        Rivers who is viewed as a bit of a dick around the league is also viewed that way by his own team.

A your Pariah for min3 kind of trade. Good insurance for the Clips if Jordan opts out....Rivers might be an upgrade to Satoransky off the bench.

Now the Wiz have to find a centre ..but they have no cap room....
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
          Wizards may try a sign and trade for Boogie with Porter
          If that happens, Wall-Beal-Oubre-Morris-Cousins (plus Rivers as 6th man) will probably end up being the most hilariously dysfunctional lineup in the league. There's a reality TV show in there somewhere
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
            he isn't the brightest
            Realy think so?
            lol

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
              If that happens, Wall-Beal-Oubre-Morris-Cousins (plus Rivers as 6th man) will probably end up being the most hilariously dysfunctional lineup in the league. There's a reality TV show in there somewhere
              Potential, but there is room for improvent.
              Trade for James Johnson & sign Lance S.

Comment

This will start a mini domino. LAC will have to ship Jordan now. Washington will need another big to replace Gortat probably. Not sure why Rivers, they are already stacked at the wing with Beal/Oubre/Porter.
                1. Too desperate to get a rid of Gortat
                2. Wall too injury prone (insurance I guess).

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                  Wall and Boogie are really close. If Boogie is even 80% of his peak that's a very good team... But with an achilles injury for a dude his size, that's a big if.

Comment

• Mapko wrote: View Post
                    1. Too desperate to get a rid of Gortat
                    2. Wall too injury prone (insurance I guess).
                    -needed bench scoring
                    -Oubre and/or Porter will now be moved for a big

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                      Derozan to Clips in a Mavs 3-way coming right up.
                      I keep looking at this and I don't see what trade possibly manifests. Presumably the idea is that the Clippers move out DeAndre and get DeMar, but who/what exactly does Toronto get out of the deal? In terms of players, the only guys on either team that move the needle are Doncic (who Dallas isn't moving, come on, they traded an extra draft pick to land him) and maybe Tobias Harris, and I doubt the Clippers want to move Tobias Harris.

Is the idea that we take on, say, Wes Matthews and then both teams compensate us with a boatload of draft picks and maybe Shai Gilgeous-Alexander?

Comment

• My preferred package is Tobias Harris, Avery Bradley (sign and trade) and SGA for DeMar and maybe Wright but I prefer not to move Delon

Comment

• Maybe wash. Will go after Dwight

Comment

This may tie in with the Jordan to the Mavs rumors. The Clippers free up minutes for the rookies and get their short term replacement for Jordan.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                              My preferred package is Tobias Harris, Avery Bradley (sign and trade) and SGA for DeMar and maybe Wright but I prefer not to move Delon
                              Seriously one sided. Why do the Clippers do this?

Comment

• They don’t have a draft pick in 2019 so they have to start making some moves to be competitive this season. That Galo contract is looking pretty rough now

Comment

Working...
                                X