This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
    I think Lonzo for kemba is a trade that is good for both sides.
    Kemba is potentially gone in a year anyway. Charlotte gets younger.
    I could see that happening. Lebron isn't going to wait for some rookie who can't shoot to learn how to win championships. They've already got Kawhi in the bag next year. Lakers have a whole season to make a trade for the best veteran PG they can find (e.g. Kemba, Lowry, etc...)

Comment

• LOLLLLL Raps fans rejoice, we playing the finals next year -- only to lose to Lebron but hey we'll make it to the finals.

Weird Lebron going to the Lakers... George signed with OKC so I wonder who Lebron will bring over.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
        how is lonzo a good fit? he can't shoot at all.
        I think he’s a better shooter than he displayed last year. He started to get pretty confident in his shot by the end of the year, and he can make plays for Lebron occasionally. He’s got a really good basketball mind so he can make it work as an off ball threat, he can defend multiple positions, and as bad as his dad is he’s low maintenance when it comes to touches and personal stats/accolades. To me, the guy is a winner. We’ll see what happens though.

Comment

• Wow. I hope PG enjoys his yearly 1st round exits. He could have joined an all time great team.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
            LOLLLLL Raps fans rejoice, we playing the finals next year -- only to lose to Lebron but hey we'll make it to the finals.

Weird Lebron going to the Lakers... George signed with OKC so I wonder who Lebron will bring over.
            0-4 vs Warriors book it!

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
              0-4 vs Warriors book it!
              Just like Lebron. We'll take it.

Comment

0-4 vs Warriors book it!
                Sing me up. I'll take it. Year after year.

Comment

• No way Masai breaks up the team now, when Lebron is out of the way. Celtics vs Raptors next year conference finals.

Comment

• So Cleveland is worse, Philly is worse without bellinelli and ilyasova. Offseason is young but conference finals should be attainable.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                      why would he sign a 4 year deal?
                      Just a theory, but i might be so that he is guaranteed to potentially choose to join a team closer to when his son joins the NBA. Not 100% sure if the timeline works or not.

Comment

No way Masai breaks up the team now, when Lebron is out of the way. Celtics vs Raptors next year conference finals.
                        It cant be long for Silver and the NBA to change the playoffs. Top 8 from each conference is a joke.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                          It cant be long for Silver and the NBA to change the playoffs. Top 8 from each conference is a joke.
                          This likely won't happy next season, so we might at least get 1 season of us getting to the conference finals again.

Comment

• Lucky the Raptors didn't trade Lowry and Demar on draft night for some picks and bad contracts.

No more "Casey gonna Case," and half a rotation getting a year better at a time when they suck up basketball knowledge like sponges, the most impactful point guard in the whole league locked up for two years and then the Raps have his Bird rights as $80 million dollars comes off their payroll. I don't see anybody on the team choking while playing the Chowdaheads.

Great day to be a fan. And it's only day one of free agency,

Comment

• I love how it took LeBron leaving the East to get everyone so optimistic about this team all of a sudden lol

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                                I think that plays into this.

Lebron was vocal when that report came out that it would ruin the history of the game. He was against. Maybe it's a done deal so he said fuck it.

Comment

Working...
                                X