This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
    It cant be long for Silver and the NBA to change the playoffs. Top 8 from each conference is a joke.
    Yeah Silver is ready to fuck things up for the Raps, will put us against the Nuggets in the first round and it will all be over for the Raps in 7 games.

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
      Just a theory, but i might be so that he is guaranteed to potentially choose to join a team closer to when his son joins the NBA. Not 100% sure if the timeline works or not.
      Also the dude is 33. Look at how Wade and Melo fell off, as the other top guys from his draft class. Even though the guy is borderline no human, you really think he is worth 37+ mill at 36 or 37 years old? Also I agree with you, his kid must have an impact.

Comment

Also the dude is 33. Look at how Wade and Melo fell off, as the other top guys from his draft class. Even though the guy is borderline no human, you really think he is worth 37+ mill at 36 or 37 years old? Also I agree with you, his kid must have an impact.
        I don't know. I thought he was gonna start fall off like last season, but he didn't. LeBron is some sort of android. A freak of nature.

Comment

• Can't wait to hear what Dan Gilbert has to say lmao. He keeps saying he thinks they can win a title without LJ. Well he's going to get his chance lol.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

This likely won't happy next season, so we might at least get 1 season of us getting to the conference finals again.
            Yeah, doubt anything happens this year.

Still wait and see, but it looks like the best three teams will all be in the west this season, which makes the finals a joke.

Comment

• Comment

I love how it took LeBron leaving the East to get everyone so optimistic about this team all of a sudden lol
                I don't think we beat a healthy Celtics team tbh.
                Kyrie/Brown/Hayward/Tatum is going to be a nightmare to handle.

Sixers have gotten weaker but assuming no big changes we can beat them.

If we use the taxpayer MLE that will be enough to keep the fans satisfied for yet another summer of inactivity. Then Masai only has to ride out one more year before 2020.

Comment

• We still have that juicy TPE we could use.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

If we use the taxpayer MLE that will be enough to keep the fans satisfied for yet another summer of inactivity. Then Masai only has to ride out one more year before 2020.
                    Eh I don't disagree but you can tell the Raptors have a serious mental problem with LeBron. It's at least one small issue that will help us not choke in the playoffs again lol

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                      Not to mention Kuzma and Ingram stats are about to take a major hit downwards... Hope they like to be barked at... Hey Luke Walton I think its time to look for another job, no way Lebron takes orders from you.
                      They should try to talk Phil into coming back.

Comment

• Comment

LeBron is in a completely different level of athlete than those 2 though. I think Jordan was 35-36 when he retired in 98. And i think he led the league in scoring that year, he was still an elite elite player back then. If Jordan can still be an elite player at 36 why can't LeBron?
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

Yes, people are getting ahead of themselves here. Philly is going to outclass the Raptors as well if Ben Simmons improves his shooting. The Raptors have done nothing to improve...

Comment

Trade filler for Kawhi?

Comment

Wow. He’s another Klutch guy. No more cap space tho.

Comment

Working...
                                X