X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.R. wrote: View Post
    It's gonna be chaos.
    People thought the same thing when Shumpert and JR Smith went to Cleveland, and they both turned into solid contributors for the most part with Lebron.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      People thought the same thing when Shumpert and JR Smith went to Cleveland, and they both turned into solid contributors for the most part with Lebron.
      LOL i don't know about JR in the later years of his time in Cleveland

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
        LOL i don't know about JR in the later years of his time in Cleveland
        Hahah Womp womp ... ya fair enough ... excluding "the play" of course...

Comment

True. All of the players seem to revere Lebron, both on and off the court. Even the troublemakers bow down to him. Lakers have a clearcut alpha-dog now who will keep everybody in-line. The real question will be if Luke Walton can earn Lebron's respect as a coach.

Comment

• LOL

Comment

LOL
              LOL does this mean that LeBron is officially a "Big Baller"?

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                LOL does this mean that LeBron is officially a "Big Baller"?
                If you talk to Lavar? Yes. You just know he is going to take credit for Lebron going to LA, if he already hasn't.

Comment

• East is hot garbage. Thank goodness they changed the format for all star game

Comment

If you talk to Lavar? Yes. You just know he is going to take credit for Lebron going to LA, if he already hasn't.
                    I don't know. Lavar Ball has been surprisingly quiet lately ever since his JBA league busted and Liangelo Ball went undrafted and couldn't get a summer league roster spot

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                      Boston and Philadelphia will be touted as the favourites to come out of the East. The arguments will be that Boston will have Kyrie/Heyward back in the lineup, Philly will have a full year of Embiid, a more-seasoned Ben Simmons, Markelle Fultz may be a contributor, etc etc

Raptors have to demonstrate that the bench lineup can actually be as dominant in the playoffs as it was in the regular season, and that the starters aren't as inconsistent in the playoffs than they have been in the past *cough*Serge*cough*
                      Let Celtics be Favourites. Even with Serge underwhelming we should have every reason to believe we can make NBA finals in at least one of the next two years.

Comment

• Stupid Lebron now that he is out of the east raptors are going to run back this s team so pissed

Comment

• Future prediction: And with the first pick in the 2019 NBA draft after winning just 18 games, The Cleveland Cavaliers select.. R.J Barrett from Duke University.

Comment

• Any chance that Lebron’s first Hollywood production is a reality show about a certain team in purple and gold?

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                              Any chance that Lebron’s first Hollywood production is a reality show about a certain team in purple and gold?
                              That would be entertainment gold!

Comment

• I was out this evening for Canada Day, so I didn't know LeBron signed anywhere....

What the fuck lol. Are the Lakers gonna re-sign Randle and expect they can ship him and Lonzo to the Spurs for Kawhi? I have no clue what they are doing lol.

I suspect Masai is gonna look to trade Ibaka for something. Hopefully Miles also goes, I'd like to clear cap space off of players who aren't really worth it. Sign Mbah a Moute to replace Miles if you want. Montrezl Harrell, Ellington, and Bradley also interesting as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X