• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shredder wrote: View Post
    Would an Ibaka for Love deal work?
    From our perspective ? Yes. Cavs? Dont see it

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
      So we have LeBron, Rondo, McGee, Ball and Stephenson all on the same team lol
      Are Lakers adding extra psychiatrist?

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
        The Suns, in a word, suck. They have been rebuilding for 8 years. Eight !
        They have finished 10th... 10th... 15th...9th... 10th... 14th...15th and 15th.... Sacto is better than these loogins.
        They averaged 30 wins a year over that EIGHT YEAR stretch.... and 22 over the last 3 years.

In the last EIGHT YEARS they have had 14 - FOURTEEN first round picks ..
        10 were in the Lottery (counting there trade for Bridges)...
        4 in the Top 5 and
        1 First Overall..

And they still suck.... They stink. They are just plain bad.

There is no "core" for this band of huckleberrrys. You can finish last or second last like this group has for 3 years with or without any single player on that team.
        You don't seem to get it:

Seriously, it doesn't. It doesn't matter what I think. It only matters what the Suns think.

Comment

So we have LeBron, Rondo, McGee, Ball and Stephenson all on the same team lol
          It's almost like they're trying to punt Lebron's first season on purpose to take the pressure off and then wait until Kawhi arrives next year. Every deal is a 1-year deal.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
            It's almost like they're trying to punt Lebron's first season on purpose to take the pressure off and then wait until Kawhi arrives next year. Every deal is a 1-year deal.
            It's almost like they're trying to build a supporting cast that will make more sense after a trade that's about to occur.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              You don't seem to get it:

Seriously, it doesn't. It doesn't matter what I think. It only matters what the Suns think.
              Truer words have never been spoken on what one thinks from the far reaches of the forum comment sections.... and we should include the Suns management team in that message... They don't seem to think either ..
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

• https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1...550007808?s=21

Randle will sign a two year $18 mill deal with the Pelicans. Seems like the West is just having an arms race right now lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• So... what do you think the rotations look like with this somewhat eclectic collection of players...Looks to me like they got 12 signed and room for 3 more.

Centre: JaVale McGee (i)... Ivan Zubic ...
                  PF: Kyle Kuzma... Mo Wagner (r)
                  SF: Lebron James, Brandon Ingram, Luol Deng
                  SG: Kentavious Caldwell Pope, Lance Stephenson (i) , Josh Hart
                  PG: Lonzo Ball... Rajon Rondo (i), Alex Carruso

r= rookie
                  i= idiot
                  - TGO

Comment

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1...550007808?s=21

Randle will sign a two year $18 mill deal with the Pelicans. Seems like the West is just having an arms race right now lol

THat's a STEAL
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

So... what do you think the rotations look like with this somewhat eclectic collection of players...Looks to me like they got 12 signed and room for 3 more.

r= rookie
                      i= idiot
                      Well cousins is definitely on the move now that the pels just got Randle. I’d say cousins is likely in play for the Lakers now.

Comment

So... what do you think the rotations look like with this somewhat eclectic collection of players...Looks to me like they got 12 signed and room for 3 more.

r= rookie
                        i= idiot
                        I like the inclusion of the idiot categorization.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                          Well cousins is definitely on the move now that the pels just got Randle. I’d say cousins is likely in play for the Lakers now.
                          They would have to shed a lot of salary for Cousins to happen

Comment

I think he has to take a real haircut to play there... right now they have 5.5M$ in available cap space and at most 8m$ for some type of Exception....

Boogie was thinking max deal .... thats quite a gap to rationalize....

but I would get to add another (i) to the depth chart if he did...
                            - TGO

Comment

https://youtu.be/a3aWU_Z7HpU
                              https://youtu.be/kb6CnCLwVWU

I would like to argue that KCP is also quite an idiot at times as well lol

Comment

Truer words have never been spoken on what one thinks from the far reaches of the forum comment sections.... and we should include the Suns management team in that message... They don't seem to think either ..
                                Then their rumored instinct about the Booker, Jackson and Ayton trio is what matters most when considering what they're prepared to do.

It seems like Warren, Chriss and Bender are odd men out.

Comment

Working...
                                X