Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Hard cap no max. That solves things if you ask me. The cousins scenario is an anomaly.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
        Hard cap no max. That solves things if you ask me. The cousins scenario is an anomaly.
        Exactly! The Cousins situation is shitty situation for the NBA but is by no means a trend!

Comment

• Not sure how reliable the source is, but apparently no one wanted to take a flyer on Cousins with a big long-term deal (knucklehead & injured). No other team had any money and he didn't want to join a rebuilding situation. I think this pretty solidifies this a rare one-off occasion which will never happen again. This is not a trend!

Comment

• That time stamp though ...

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              That time stamp though ...

Did he end up replying to this or tweeting about him predicting the future?

Comment

• Sooooo forget how many games the Warriors will win next year? HOW MANY TECHS WILL BE CALLED ON THE WARRIORS NEXT YEAR?

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                  Did he end up replying to this or tweeting about him predicting the future?
                  I'm sure his response is forthcoming ...

Lol

Comment

Sooooo forget how many games the Warriors will win next year? HOW MANY TECHS WILL BE CALLED ON THE WARRIORS NEXT YEAR?
                    "Points Off Technicals" will become a tracked stat. Lol

Comment

Sooooo forget how many games the Warriors will win next year? HOW MANY TECHS WILL BE CALLED ON THE WARRIORS NEXT YEAR?
                      Nah Cousins on Warriors now. he's not a headcase. He's passionate now
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I tend to agree, but again ... what could they possibly do? Negotiate a minimum salary? Who determines it? What if teams aren't willing to pay it? Get's too mirky. I have no idea how they fix that.
                        Its also not like Cousins doesnt expect to make money from this. No team with cap space wanted him. Likely, he wins a championship while proving his value off injury and sign a big deal next offseason when teams have cap space.

As i see it, this is still the ripples of the nbapa deciding not to smooth the cap to create massive cap spikes. Just something to ride out. I still think the warriors only have one more year of being on another level, dont see these guys taking a massive paycut again next year.

Comment

• "Zero Offers" ... find that hard to believe ... but wow. Other teams can't be mad then.

Comment

"Zero Offers" ... find that hard to believe ... but wow. Other teams can't be mad then.

Comment

• So do you guys think they are getting ridding of conferences for playoffs format now that Lebron went to Western Conference lmao.
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                So do you guys think they are getting ridding of conferences for playoffs format now that Lebron went to Western Conference lmao.
                                It's not going to make a difference whatsoever. This is a ONE team league.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X