• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh well lmao
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      So do you guys think they are getting ridding of conferences for playoffs format now that Lebron went to Western Conference lmao.
      You probably have to go down the list to about the 9th or 10th best player to find one from the east (embiid/giannis)..the top 8 are all in the West and probably 15 of the top 20.
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        You probably have to go down the list to about the 9th or 10th best player to find one from the east (embiid/giannis)..the top 8 are all in the West and probably 15 of the top 20.
        If you take Top 16 teams before the playoffs 12 teams would be from West and 4 from East lmao
        Last edited by MixxAOR; Tue Jul 3, 2018, 01:31 AM.

Comment

• Warriors fans who are legit going to enjoy this, must play their video games on Easy difficulty lmao

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Steph Curry Baby!

Comment

If you take Top 16 teams before the playoffs 14 teams would be from West and 4 from East lmao

Comment

• Cleveland is looking to tank, and Ibaka for Kevin Love works straight-up in terms of salary.

Do we think adding the 2019 first gets that done, or maybe including one of Delon or Norman? I wouldn't want to go two picks deep...

Or maybe...

TO TORONTO: Kevin Love
                  TO PORTLAND: Serge Ibaka
                  TO CLEVELAND: Evan Turner, Toronto's 2019 first, Portland's 2019 first

Toronto does it because Love is an upgrade on Ibaka. Portland does it because Ibaka is an upgrade on Turner and they just lost Ed Davis for nothing. Cleveland does it for picks.

Comment

• my bad lmao

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

USC baby

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                        Cleveland is looking to tank, and Ibaka for Kevin Love works straight-up in terms of salary.

Do we think adding the 2019 first gets that done, or maybe including one of Delon or Norman? I wouldn't want to go two picks deep...

Or maybe...

Toronto does it because Love is an upgrade on Ibaka. Portland does it because Ibaka is an upgrade on Turner and they just lost Ed Davis for nothing. Cleveland does it for picks.
                        To be honest, I don't really see a point anymore. I mean even if the east is weak, there is still no guarantee we win against Boston or Philly with Love. It will be a very hard series especially if we have to play them both in the playoffs. And even if we do beat them and go to the Finals, we are gonna get absolutely pummeled in the playoffs in 4 games. Not sure if giving up a first is worth one very potential Finals appearance that will go down in history as potentially the most lopsided.

Comment

• Are some still hoping that this team can do a serious run in the playoffs? They get a major shellacking against Lebron and scrubs....how much more the top 6 teams in the West.

Blow this up, enough of this wanting to add another player. Adding another player means no Shit with two aging players, a flawed Derozan and a bunch of young player neither of them are generational talent.

Even adding Lebron wont beat the Warriors.

Rebuild and STOP GIVING UP FUTURE PICKS FFS

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                            Cleveland is looking to tank, and Ibaka for Kevin Love works straight-up in terms of salary.

Or maybe...

What exactly are you aiming for here, may i ask whats your end goal? Enlighten me please.

Curious, how about Derozan as your main piece in a trade, will it achieve the same goal you wanted if you trade Ibaka?

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                              Are some still hoping that this team can do a serious run in the playoffs? They get a major shellacking against Lebron and scrubs....how much more the top 6 teams in the West.

Blow this up, enough of this wanting to add another player. Adding another player means no Shit with two aging players, a flawed Derozan and a bunch of young player neither of them are generational talent.

Even adding Lebron wont beat the Warriors.

Rebuild and STOP GIVING UP FUTURE PICKS FFS
                              The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                              What exactly are you aiming for here, may i ask whats your end goal? Enlighten me please.

Curious, how about Derozan as your main piece in a trade, will it achieve the same goal you wanted if you trade Ibaka?
                              Future picks are excellent assets to keep NOW especially of what just happened in the West.

Two or three years from now, when this team has the massive cap space, these said picks could be valuable trade kicker to close out a major deal in finding complementary players to surround a significant get from free agency.

Why i think its the right time to prepare for 2020. Trade the core and accumulate picks if possible. Doubtful that most bottomdwellers are willing to give up futures as a result of the movement out West. But those still delusional to compete may want a Derozan/ Lowry/ Ibaka
                              Last edited by The Claw Reborn; Tue Jul 3, 2018, 04:01 AM.

Comment

• People for once in their life should stop drinking the kool aid that gives them the delusion trading anyone but Derozan for players who either can spread the floor by shooting threes and players who hide his defensive flaws.

Maybe you aint paying attention but that Ship has long Sailed.

Move on

Comment

Working...
                                X