This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    I must have missed this but Mike Scott is heading to LAC. He was a major thorn in Toronto's side. Glad to see him go out West LOL
    We could have used him, dude shot 64% against the Raps from 3 in the playoffs! He was the bench player difference maker in that series against the Raps.

Comment

• Shit, I just realized tanking isn't going to work anymore. Now that LeBron has left Cleveland, the NBA is going to be gifting them the #1 pick in the draft (again) for the foreseeable future.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
        Yeah..that would be an interesting proposal to consider...Bradley ..Harris to Tor...DD and Poeltl back to the Clips...but Bradley can’t be traded for a year ...

I was hoping we would get Bradley. When can he be traded? I saw the 2 year contract consistent with our “window” and the conspiracy theorist in me thought something might be up. Oh well.

Comment

• Very disappointed in the DeMarcus Cousins news... not that I wanted him. Hopefully he’s the guy that breaks up the Warriors. Go in there and destroy their chemistry Boogie. Create animosity between Durant, Steph and Klay.... only you can do it!

Comment

• I wonder what Masai is doing? Just lurking in the shadows... I hope we take advantage of the weak east and use the TPE and any cap we have available.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
              I was hoping we would get Bradley. When can he be traded? I saw the 2 year contract consistent with our “window” and the conspiracy theorist in me thought something might be up. Oh well.
              3 months after they sign a contract.. usually that's around mid December if they sign their contract as soon as free agency opens up and the moratorium ends.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                Very disappointed in the DeMarcus Cousins news... not that I wanted him. Hopefully he’s the guy that breaks up the Warriors. Go in there and destroy there chemistry Boogie. Create animosity between Durant, Steph and Klay.... only you can do it!
                I know it's kind of funny, Cousins of all people perhaps is known as the perpetual loser.

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                  I wonder what Masai is doing? Just lurking in the shadows... I hope we take advantage of the weak east and use the TPE and any cap we have available.
                  Eh bruh we signed Freddy Van!

Comment

• BTW- I don't even think I read a single post here about Freddy. It wasn't like it was 100% expected he'd be back...did it just get buried in the news yesterday?

MLSE stepping up so far

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      Eh bruh we signed Freddy Van!
                      Ya, that was a big deal. Just hoping for something on top of that... it’s only day 3, but so far we are rolling the same team back minus Bebe

Comment

• If there’s a team out there that is interested in JV I would consider moving him. He’ll probably have more return than Serg. We can just start Serg at the 5 with poetlt backing him up. We need more depth at the 4.

Comment

• Lebron going out west makes playing through our 2 year window a hell of a lot more fun as Finals appearances are real possibilities the next 2 years. Getting to the Finals would make us a hell of a lot more attractive free agent destination, now and into the future. Could get Nick Nurse some Pop-like credibility where the Aldridge's and Gasol's of the league want to come play for the Raps since there is a legit chance of playing for the championship.

Tanking is essentially impossible so let's go the opposite route and get some Finals appearances and franchise credibility. Bringing back FVV was all we needed to stay top contenders. I kinda doubt we see other moves outside of signing one of the undrafted free agents.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                            Lebron going out west makes playing through our 2 year window a hell of a lot more fun as Finals appearances are real possibilities the next 2 years. Getting to the Finals would make us a hell of a lot more attractive free agent destination, now and into the future. Could get Nick Nurse some Pop-like credibility where the Aldridge's and Gasol's of the league want to come play for the Raps since there is a legit chance of playing for the championship.

Tanking is essentially impossible so let's go the opposite route and get some Finals appearances and franchise credibility. Bringing back FVV was all we needed to stay top contenders. I kinda doubt we see other moves outside of signing one of the undrafted free agents.
                            I still think we need more help. We're kidding ourselves if we don't think boston will improve huge. Kyrie and Hayward are Back, and Tatum could be a year or 2 from on their level or passing them both. They have 4 stars in the starting lineup and a good bench. Sorry demographic, but the Brooklyn trade is reaching its final form.

Comment

• Sign and trade for Derozan
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Sign and trade for Derozan
                                This guy seems like a real prick.

Bring em here

Comment

Working...
                                X