Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    This guy seems like a real prick.

Bring em here

Maybe we can go from Trash Bros to Prick Bros
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I still think we need more help. We're kidding ourselves if we don't think boston will improve huge. Kyrie and Hayward are Back, and Tatum could be a year or 2 from on their level or passing them both. They have 4 stars in the starting lineup and a good bench. Sorry demographic, but the Brooklyn trade is reaching its final form.
      In theory, sure, Boston should be better. I'd still say with certainty they are much easier to beat than any team with Lebron James. I also doubt the health of Hayward and Irving. Hayward just started running again after 2 surgeries. He may never be the same and may never stay healthy. Irving has never played more than 72 games, and most seasons he's in the 50's. Boston being fully healthy seems more unlikely than not.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

I think Jimmy would want to play with us. If there was a way to keep Demar in this it would work better as the guys are clearly friends, and Jimmy would assuredly get Demar to play defence.

Also, Jimmy is my favourite player in the league so my bias is clearly showing.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Swapping derozan for butler would be wonders for this team. Starting lineup would instantly have 3 elite defenders, 4 when ibaka is engaged, and full of all assholes or guys who aren't scared of a little rough housing. Plus still the deepest bench in the league
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Dan and I were just chatting about his on twitter:

DeRozan, Poeltl, Delon, 2019 1st for Butler and Dieng.

To me, if the Raptors have some assurance Butler can be convinced to stay past this season, that makes a lot of sense for both teams.
            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

This guy seems like a real prick.
              Who? Butler? honestly, watching the Wolves last season, KAT plays like an idiot. Shaq and Chuck both called out KAT's play during the playoffs because of his nonchalant or lack of aggressiveness style + diva attitude.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                I think Jimmy would want to play with us. If there was a way to keep Demar in this it would work better as the guys are clearly friends, and Jimmy would assuredly get Demar to play defence.

Also, Jimmy is my favourite player in the league so my bias is clearly showing.
                I'd send them DD for Butler in a heartbeat. Don't think we'd need to sweeten the deal either since DD is locked up longer term and hasn't just publicly shit on the franchise.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                  I'd send them DD for Butler in a heartbeat. Don't think we'd need to sweeten the deal either since DD is locked up longer term and hasn't just publicly shit on the franchise.
                  Oh I totally agree. Just wondering if Jimmy’s value will be lower considering what he just did.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                    Dan and I were just chatting about his on twitter:

To me, if the Raptors have some assurance Butler can be convinced to stay past this season, that makes a lot of sense for both teams.
                    I don't see why we'd need to send them anything beyond DD straight up.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                      Dan and I were just chatting about his on twitter:

I really like dieng. Could be a great 4/5 for us.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        Who? Butler? honestly, watching the Wolves last season, KAT plays like an idiot. Shaq and Chuck both called out KAT's play during the playoffs because of his nonchalant or lack of aggressiveness style + diva attitude.
                        Butler is a prick in a good way.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          Yeah but the reports were first that he couldn't stand Wiggins, another lazy fart. The in Chicago he had it out with rose and half the team. Is known as a very demanding teammate.

Prick is fine. Michael Jordan was a prick too and I feel like the raptors have a country club atmosphere where it's all smiles and jokes and cute little buddy duos
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                            I don't see why we'd need to send them anything beyond DD straight up.
                            Because Jimmy Butler is extremely good, and if he's available, other teams will be trying to get him too.

Comment

• Everything 2018 Off Season

Do you guys think the trade market for stars will be weaker now after the cousins deal? Or are teams still going to want to make decisive win now moves?

Comment

• The guys Jimmy Butler have had issues with fit one mold: Bad defensive effort.

Bulls Wade, Derrick Rose, KAT, Wiggins...

All guys who just don't give a shit defensively.

Comment

Working...
                                X