This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    Yeah, Bud will have to prove he can make more of that roster before I'm too worried about them.
    I'm not too worried about them in a raptors sense, but it's certainly time for them to win a playoff series in this dog shit conference
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• This could be the best overhyped rankings thread ever...I get to slag two teams instead of just one.
      Last edited by Demographic Shift; Wed Jul 11, 2018, 02:26 PM.
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• https://thespun.com/nba/toronto-rapt...ozan-instagram

Derozan wiped his instagram

Comment

• Dino4life wrote: View Post
          :-O

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Whats going on, i keep refreshing twitter but no one is even speculating about this...

Comment

• Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
                Whats going on, i keep refreshing twitter but no one is even speculating about this...

i mean he does these kind of things from time to time.. dude has been dealing with some things.

Comment

He’s done this several times. Pretty sure the last time he did it was when he was openly depressed. Hopefully he’s alright.

Comment

• I hope so, i know im in the minority, but i would trade everyone except demar for kawhi, we need both to get to the finals, anything less then finals, would amount to trading the most loyal player in franchise history for a one year rental.
                    Because to me anything less then the finals and kawhi walks for sure.

Comment

I hope so, i know im in the minority, but i would trade everyone except demar for kawhi, we need both to get to the finals, anything less then finals, would amount to trading the most loyal player in franchise history for a one year rental.
                      Because to me anything less then the finals and kawhi walks for sure.
                      This is funny because I agree with almost everything you say here - winning a lot when Kawhi is here is key to re-signing him.

And yet, I think the path to that is ONLY considering scenarios where we trade DeMar for him (plus a small prospect/pick cost), rather than doing absolutely anything else.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Everything 2018 Off Season

DanH wrote: View Post
                        This is funny because I agree with almost everything you say here - winning a lot when Kawhi is here is key to re-signing him.

And yet, I think the path to that is ONLY considering scenarios where we trade DeMar for him (plus a small prospect/pick cost), rather than doing absolutely anything else.
                        I agree that we’re probably a better team with Demar going out in a Kawhi deal, but I think it’s important for us to recognize that Demar is not the player he was 4 years ago when he played with Rudy Gay and it was a disaster. It may work, even if the evidence suggests otherwise.

Just being devil’s advocate here, but it would be really hard to see Demar go. He’s the first star player to really want to be here and it would be awesome if we could win with him here.

I also believe he will be a better player next year. His 3 point shooting will be a lot better, as he will hopefully build on that 2 month period where he shot the lights out last season. I also believe he wants to win, very badly, and he can’t help but know that he played himself off the court because of his defence and his off ball uselessness. He’s going to work on those things because he wants to win.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                          I agree that we’re probably a better team with Demar going out in a Kawhi deal, but I think it’s important for us to recognize that Demar is not the player he was 4 years ago when he played with Rudy Gay and it was a disaster. It may work, even if the evidence suggests otherwise.

Just being devil’s advocate here, but it would be really hard to see Demar go. He’s the first star player to really want to be here and it would be awesome if we could win with him here.

I also believe he will be a better player next year. His 3 point shooting will be a lot better, as he will hopefully build on that 2 month period where he shot the lights out last season. I also believe he wants to win, very badly, and he can’t help but know that he played himself off the court because of his defence and his off ball uselessness. He’s going to work on those things because he wants to win.
                          I hope he works on those things too.

I can't imagine a scenario where we can trade for Kawhi without giving up one of our stars though. We just don't have the pieces to win a prospect bidding war. And if we are trading for Kawhi, I'd rather bet on Lowry continuing to be one of the best 15 players in the league than hope and pray that DeMar finally figures out both three point shooting AND defence, neither of which he's really shown any consistent sign of hope for.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I'm so out of the loop these days. Why is this a big deal?
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              I'm so out of the loop these days. Why is this a big deal?
                              This is kind of an interesting "first post" after deleting everything though:

Who knows - I don't get it.
                              Last edited by Joey; Wed Jul 11, 2018, 05:38 PM.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                This is kind of an interesting "first post" after deleting everything though:

Who knows - I don't get it.
                                Lyrics again - https://genius.com/Kevin-gates-therapy-shit-lyrics
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X