This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slaw wrote: View Post
    Could be fair depending on what they give up....

I see you've survived Stampede so far - at least enough to work a computer.
    Just a bunch of regular, hard working Canadians in town for the Stampede:

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Kawhi not a Raptor yet?
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
        A lot of rumored reports so far (like this one) include one piece too many for Toronto, imho. DeRozan + OG + Poeltl + future pick.

MU's patient. If they're trying to make him overpay, he'll just wait.

It really shouldn't matter who the Raptors give up. Whether its DD + OG + Poeltl + whatever....if you're Ujiri you do it. We're talking about Kawhi Leonard.

And there shouldn't be any untouchable player on this roster. Not DD, not KL and DEFINITELY not OG.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• OG is untouchable as far as I'm concerned. He is the second coming of Lebron James
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Nobody is untouchable. Kawhi is s superstar snd we’re in a position where we can gamble now. Just dont trade too many people for Kawhi. We still trying to win.
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Best case scenario you dont trade OG but if push comes to shove...
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• The closest thing to an untouchable player on this team is DeRozan. Because 1. He's a actually a great player and the best player on the team. And 2. He's a legacy player. Second greatest player in franchise history. Him re-signing to this team immediately when he became a free agent a couple of yrs ago without even talking to the Lakers and other teams meant a lot to this franchise i'm sure.

He's the closest thing to an untouchable on this team. Not a fucking energy player like OG.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• And yes i would trade DeRozan for Kawhi. #NoBrainer
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• No, the closest thing to untouchable are key future assets. They'll have to give quality pieces up to get a good player, but I'm hoping they hang onto some combination of OG, Siakam, and future picks. They have a lot of prospects on this team and you actually don't have to sell the farm for 1 contract year of a recently injured and extremely disgruntled star.

The most tradeable piece is DeMar.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

The most tradeable piece is DeMar.
                      He is. But also the closest thing to an untouchable player. You just don't trade a player like DD if you're not going to get a star back or a lottery pick.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        He is. But also the closest thing to an untouchable player. You just don't trade a player like DD if you're not going to get a star back or a lottery pick.
                        That’s not untouchable. Untouchable is you only trade for Giannis AD or Embiid. That’s it. Even then, you might not because of the durability of the latter two.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          The perfect solution is DD + the Lithuanian for Kawhi. We get rid of 2 (hives) that are driving me crazy.

Comment

• I don't think Masai would include OG in a trade for Kawhi. Siakam, maybe.
                            "Stop eating your sushi."
                            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Yea...don't see him coming here. Not gonna happen, stop getting your hopes up.
                              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                                Yea...don't see him coming here. Not gonna happen, stop getting your hopes up.
                                Somebody piss in your coffee this morning?

Comment

Working...
                                X