This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dino4life wrote: View Post
    Yeah but you need to give up something to get something, and if you re making a deal under the assumption you wont keep that player, then dont make the deal at all, og is the most logical piece to ship out.
    No. OG and Kawhi would be the best defensive wing tandem in the league. You don’t give up the opportunity to have the best defensive wing tandem in the league.

Comment

• No, we re hoping og becomes that, mixing win now with hopeful development. They dont align, if you go all in win now, forget prospects.

Comment

• I know this is very unlikely, but I would love to trade Ibaka/Poetl and two protected first round picks (2019 & 2020) for KL rental for a year (assuming he bolts for LA next season). I would be willing to part ways with two picks if it means we can shed Ibaka's shitty contract. Even if Kawhi bolts, we could have enough cap space to sign a free agent in the 2019 off season. I highly doubt SA will do it tho. Not sure if two first round picks will be enough to get them to do it. Even if we include OG, i don't think they would take Ibaka's contract.

Comment

• Leave it unprotected to make it more enticing, even if he bounces we re still a playoff team

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Is Kawhi a Raptor yet?
            How many people have the “Everything Kawhi” post on hold just waiting to click “post new thread”?

Comment

• Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                How many people have the “Everything Kawhi” post on hold just waiting to click “post new thread”?
                lmao
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

I was actually thinking it would be hilarious if Matt/mchappy or OldSkoolCool are waiting, ready to start that thread and return to RR.

*Edit: I clearly need to get a life

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    It really shouldn't matter who the Raptors give up. Whether its DD + OG + Poeltl + whatever....if you're Ujiri you do it. We're talking about Kawhi Leonard.

And there shouldn't be any untouchable player on this roster. Not DD, not KL and DEFINITELY not OG.
                    thead wrote: View Post
                    OG is untouchable as far as I'm concerned. He is the second coming of Lebron James
                    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    Nobody is untouchable. Kawhi is s superstar snd we’re in a position where we can gamble now. Just dont trade too many people for Kawhi. We still trying to win.
                    Only Elliot Ness is an untouchable.
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

• Comment

• Just curious. Sorry if this is a dumb question, but is there a deadline on this? Not 100% sure is all. Thanks

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                          I was actually thinking it would be hilarious if Matt/mchappy or OldSkoolCool are waiting, ready to start that thread and return to RR.

*Edit: I clearly need to get a life

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
                          If Demar is the one sacrificed for Kawhi, then yeah, I could see a few old posters coming back on RR with the ‘I told ya so...’.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                            If Demar is the one sacrificed for Kawhi, then yeah, I could see a few old posters coming back on RR with the ‘I told ya so...’.
                            Told us what? Demar developed to a point that he became the center piece that got us a super duper star? Weren't those the same guys calling for guys like Terrence Ross to start over him? Not sure what they'd gain to brag about
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

U know me too well 😂
                              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Matt/McHappy was BC's wife, she's not coming back

Comment

Working...
                                X