X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Gimme some Raptor news.
    Thursday....when USA basketball has mini camp......
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
      I don't really get the Denver Hype.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
        l am not totally sold on Philly.
        Brett Brown looks like a Dwane Casey 2.0
        They’re the houston in the situation lol

Simmons and Embiid are Yao and Mcgrady

Comment

I don't really get the Denver Hype.
          Banking on growth from Murray and Harris along with health from Murray and Millsap

IT a wildcard

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
            Banking on growth from Murray and Harris along with health from Murray and Millsap

IT a wildcard
            That's a ton of speculation to end up with 50 wins. Could just as easily be 35 wins

Sent from my LG G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

That's a ton of speculation to end up with 50 wins. Could just as easily be 35 wins

It could

But it could easily be 50 wins

Comment

• Millsap is the big wild card for me in Denver. If he's as good as he was in Atlanta.. they can get 50 wins. If his health turns side ways again.. or he can't fit in with Jokic than I could see them in 9th just like last year.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  Gimme some Raptor news.
                  Masai never gets an impact player! NONE! I can't believe were gonna run it back!
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    Masai never gets an impact player! NONE! I can't believe were gonna run it back!
                    Don't start Keon lol.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Also, after getting rid of Chandler, do they have any good perimeter defenders at all?

Denver was one of the worst defensive teams in the league last year, and they got rid of one of their only decent defensive players.

Even if they make the playoffs, hard to imagine a team that's still young and should be awful on D making any noise.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        Pfft, this is a worse team than last year. Did Kawhi even make an All-NBA team last year?

No, I didn't think so, my boy DeMar "DeKobe DeBryant" DeRozan did though... AND WE TRADED HIM FOR KAWHI.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                          Thursday....when USA basketball has mini camp......
                          So 3 case scenerios for Raps fans: worst to best.

Worst case scenerio:

1) Kawhi shows up but still has some lingering physical issues.

2) Kawhi doesnt show up. Too much drama so soon at once, he doesnt want to deal with that and it would be distracting for the camp.

Best case:

3) Kawhi shows up (wearing Raps gear) and is healthy throughout practice and even cracks a smile or two while dealing with the media.

Comment

• So it sure does sound like there are issues with the Spurs medical team. They may be the reason why Kawhi is here:
                            Toronto Raptors guard Danny Green empathized with Kawhi Leonard's desire for a second opinion on his injured quadriceps, after learning recently during an exit physical in San Antonio that he had been playing with a torn groin that went undetected by the Spurs.
                            "I get an MRI the next day," Green said. "[It says] slight strain, take a couple weeks off. So we do the rehab, do everything we're supposed to do. After some time, it healed. I tried to play again. Certain days, I'd have bad days. Some days would be good. I'd feel it. My agent [Joe Branch said], 'Maybe we should get a second opinion.' I didn't want to because I have full faith and believe in the Spurs' staff. They've always been great to me. They've always done right by me. They've always done a hell of a job."
                            http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...sed-groin-tear

Comment

• Don't we have 3?! Chris Boucher counts.. no?!

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X