This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    So it sure does sound like there are issues with the Spurs medical team. They may be the reason why Kawhi is here:

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...sed-groin-tear
    Spurs be like "lieutenant dan is day to day with a mild knee sprain"

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
      https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ected-by-spurs

Ouch. If this is true, this is a bad look for Spurs organization. Hard to see them screwing up the medicals of their players so bad.
      There's a link to this podcast in the Danny Green thread. Keep in mind this is podcast number 1 in the history of the "Inside the Green Room" podcast. He had something to say

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        Millsap is the big wild card for me in Denver. If he's as good as he was in Atlanta.. they can get 50 wins. If his health turns side ways again.. or he can't fit in with Jokic than I could see them in 9th just like last year.
        The west is going to be a crapshoot from 3-12 tbh

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Oh lord.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I mean, i'm a DeRozan fan. But what EXACTLY is the point all of this?
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  I mean, i'm a DeRozan fan. But what EXACTLY is the point all of this?
                  Keeping up with Comp10

Comment

• This interview has the potential to be the biggest heel turn since Hogan joined NWO.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Maybe he’s taking his talents to south beach

Comment

• We're getting all the attention from the US sports media, for those who crave that stuff. For the first time in franchise history, the Raps won the off-season.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

This is going to end bad...

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

I’m g tying flashbacks of Carter saying he didn’t play as hard as he could’ve

Comment

• Ex girlfriend getting dumped who was loyal and now furious will drag your name in mud hoping something will stick. Don't do it DD , please ride on your high horse...

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                                We're getting all the attention from the US sports media, for those who crave that stuff. For the first time in franchise history, the Raps won the off-season.
                                First time we had the biggest move of the offseason.

I think this whole Kawhi saga has even overshadowed LeBron's move. The latter was a bit of a surprise, but LeBron has already switched teams in free agency in the past, and I think lots of people thought it was quite likely he would leave this time with the way Cleveland looked last season.

I don't know, could just be the perspective I have as a Raptors fan, but the whole story with Kawhi has dragged on for months going back into the season. It's been such a storyline, and everyone was just waiting for it to conclude. Now that it has, it's been a week and the media on both sides of the border are still talking about it. The Raps have easily never received this much attention in any offseason.

Comment

Working...
                                X