This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    These are the Eastern teams we only play 3 times: Detroit, Indiana, Atlanta, Charlotte.

That kind of sucks.. especially Atlanta. Those could have been 4 gimmies.. now we only get 3. Sucks as well about Detroit. Would have loved seeing us beat Casey 4 times instead of only 3 times.
    I can taste the petty sodium.

I would've loved four games vs. DET too, esp. because it's basically four home games for TOR.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• I am just afraid that Casey will send dirty Zaza to guard Kawhi and tell him something like " I want you to shove your foot up his ass!!". Casey heel turn isnt gonna be pretty.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
        I am just afraid that Casey will send dirty Zaza to guard Kawhi and tell him something like " I want you to shove your foot up his ass!!". Casey heel turn isnt gonna be pretty.
        I'd like to have Serge Ibaka on the floor anytime Zaza is on the floor.

Comment

• ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
          Well if you must get ejected from the game...do so with the right call.

Comment

• ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
            F%$k that, send Moose!

Comment

• Another nice thing about the schedule, we only see The Warriors twice in 2018 and not in 2019 where Cousins is set to return sometimes in February.

Comment

• Comment

• Mapko wrote: View Post
                  F%$k that, send Moose!
                  I've forgotten that Monroe likes to mix it up. Good to have him on the roster with Ibaka and JV. This will be a really tough roster this upcoming season.

Comment

These are the Eastern teams we only play 3 times: Detroit, Indiana, Atlanta, Charlotte.

That kind of sucks.. especially Atlanta. Those could have been 4 gimmies.. now we only get 3. Sucks as well about Detroit. Would have loved seeing us beat Casey 4 times instead of only 3 times.
                    I believe you only get 4 games within your division (i.e. Atlantic), 3 outside your division (within conference) and 2 outside of conference. Atlantic division used to be the easiest cream-puff division in all of pro sports, especially when the Celtics were tanking a few years back. Casey got out just in time.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                      I believe you only get 4 games within your division (i.e. Atlantic), 3 outside your division (within conference) and 2 outside of conference. Atlantic division used to be the easiest cream-puff division in all of pro sports, especially when the Celtics were tanking a few years back. Casey got out just in time.
                      4 within division.. 4 within conference (with the exception of 4 teams, in which you only play them 3 times).. and 2 times within the other conference.

Comment

4 within division.. 4 within conference (with the exception of 4 teams, in which you only play them 3 times).. and 2 times within the other conference.
                        Thx. Yep - we missed out on the dregs. Wouldn't be surprised if the Sixers and Celtics had more games against them than us.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                          Thx. Yep - we missed out on the dregs. Wouldn't be surprised if the Sixers and Celtics had more games against them than us.
                          The teams that Boston/Philly play 3 times are:

Boston: Orlando, Milwaukee, Chicago, Washington

Philly: Milwaukee, Miami, Cleveland, Washington

Philly have the toughest "4".. so yeah they have a cup cake schedule.

Comment

• is it october yet?

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                              is it october yet?
                              October be like

t

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                October be like

t
                                Lol yeah I'm good with August. All good things will come, but the 8 months of winter can hold off a little bit
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X