• 007 wrote: View Post
    Man, Green is saying all the right things hahaha
    http://www.nba.com/article/2018/05/2...nts-stay-spurs

Comment

• 35 days.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        35 days.

Football is back for appetizers to tide us over at least. Y'all watch NFL?
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
            I think we should all chill on Danny Green's comments. He has a habit of saying what fans want to hear.

https://youtu.be/4A2n2tDZBws

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Comment

• Way back in 2016, Dave Berri rated Kyle Conlinsworth the most prductive college player in the draft, on a list hat features a few players Raptors fans will notice.

https://www.boxscoregeeks.com/articl...-wins-produced

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
                I think we should all chill on Danny Green's comments. He has a habit of saying what fans want to hear.
                Eh, he's not really saying anything as definitive as when he said Kawhi told him he wanted to be a Spur. Its not out of the realm of possibility, that that is exactly what Kawhi told him at the time.

He's actually more conservative with Kawhi. He said he looks good and he is looking forward to being back on the court. Nothing about him resigning or loving Toronto or anything like that.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Football is back for appetizers to tide us over at least. Y'all watch NFL?
                  I played high school football (back in the day), but for whatever reason, never really got into the NFL. I'd watch periodically, take part in fantasy pools, superbowl parties, but my problem was that I never had my own team. I didn't care who won or loss (if my money wasn't tied to the outcome). And over time, I just stopped watching altogether.

Does Michael Vick still play?

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                    Woj Bomb

Another guard? How many do we have on our training camp roster now? I've lost track. At least 6 or 7 guys now.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                      Another guard? How many do we have on our training camp roster now? I've lost track. At least 6 or 7 guys now.
                      Yeah..a training camp hire. His partial guarantee will cover T&LE for a month and something left over for his trouble.
                      Delon May move to the 2 and play off ball for a glimpse into the coming season. ....which leaves KL and Freddy to run the point...and Lorenzo Brown and the guy they just signed to run the scout teams...
                      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

• Quirk wrote: View Post
                        Way back in 2016, Dave Berri rated Kyle Conlinsworth the most prductive college player in the draft, on a list hat features a few players Raptors fans will notice.

https://www.boxscoregeeks.com/articl...-wins-produced
                        That's an interesting list. Four of the top sixteen players are now Raptors. I think the Raptors staff like "Win Shares Produced."

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          Does Michael Vick still play?
                          Nope, hes a color analyst now. Its been a treat to watch him bark at the TV in a suit. He had a nice collar on last week. Hopefully he unleashes himself completely, cause tv work is pretty dog eat dog to get ahead.
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                            Oh for sure. I totally agree with you. I guess you and I are in the minority here. IMO Vancouver is probably one of the best places to live in the world weather wise. Rain is underrated.
                            Ive always loved the weather in Seattle. Rain is never an issue and June through September is fantastic weather wise, the smoke this year was kinda annoying as someone who works outside all day but even that was bareable.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              No way. kawhi will be like 8th at the worst. I'll guess 6th behind James Durant, Harden Davis and Curry
                              KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              None of those apply to Kawhi, who by all accounts is in tip top shape and ready for a full 82
                              They ranked him 12th, citing "a question of both health and demeanor".

This is why you can never go wrong with low expectations when it comes to these things.

Kyle was 23, which was a little better than I expected, and DeMar was 30, a little worse than I expected. Not sure how Horford made number 16 though. He represents the "so underrated he's overrated" phenomenon to me.

Comment

• Was there any mention of who was ranked ahead of Kawhi? I'd be interested to know who Kawhi is going to take a special interest in locking up this season.

Comment

Working...
                                X