This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    These athletes acting like rappers now. So corny. Stephen jackson you're like 42. "We'll see each other in traffic" like some type of threat lol

And then Wiggins "I keep that energy" or whatever as they go back and forth on their social media accounts
    This aint gangsta, acting like bunch of highschool girls.

Charles Oakley was one of the last tough guy players that kept it real.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
      Sometimes the NBA drama is better than the product. If you start googling the stuff about Jackson, Nick Wiggins and Jimmy Butler; you eventually find out about how Jimmy Butler slept with KAT's girl. Which is a reason why hes requesting out. Not confirmed though, but seems plausible given the evidence.
      Oy, the offseason can't end soon enough.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        I'm with Stephen Jackson on this one.

Can't beat the NBA for drama. Soap opera for guys, for real. I love Butler, but if half of the stuff they're saying about true about him, he's a big chemistry risk. Even so, he'd be a great fit for the Raps. Lowry and Kawhi would love him. And he'd respect our hard-working young guys. We've pretty much weeded out the softies.

Comment

• If were get Jimmy, were really going all in for a shot at a ring....

But what if we do this and we end up short? Will it be worth it? There's the question I have for you guys.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Nick Wiggins just continues to make himself look like a fool. Guess it's a Wiggins thing.

First, Stephen Jackson in his prime was a pretty damn good player. He actually averaged 15ppg in his career not 6ppg. And he was an NBA Champion.

Nick Wiggins on the other hand can't even fuckin crack an NBA roster.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
              If were get Jimmy, were really going all in for a shot at a ring....

But what if we do this and we end up short? Will it be worth it? There's the question I have for you guys.
              Raptors are in this to win it. They take a swing and hope. They are not content with just being good. If they fail, I can live with that as fan.
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Sounds like Ibaka + Delon to me. You can't tell me Ibaka and Delon is worse package than Demarre Carroll and Dinwiddie
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Sounds like Ibaka + Delon to me. You can't tell me Ibaka and Delon is worse package than Demarre Carroll and Dinwiddie
                  Yeah, but Jimmy wants to "compete" and "win now", so he doesn't want to play with a former finals MVP in Kawhi and another all-star in Lowry, make the NBA finals and re-sign (and maybe win a title in his tenure). He wants to go to NY.
                  Last edited by inthepaint; Thu Sep 20, 2018, 11:51 AM.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    Nick Wiggins just continues to make himself look like a fool. Guess it's a Wiggins thing.

First, Stephen Jackson in his prime was a pretty damn good player. He actually averaged 15ppg in his career not 6ppg. And he was an NBA Champion.

Nick Wiggins on the other hand can't even fuckin crack an NBA roster.

I love how he had to guess his PPG "probably 6.5" like bro you could find that out in 2 seconds on the same phone you're typing your tweet
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Minnesota reasserting themselves as the laughingstock on the nba. Those fans haven't had it easy.

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
                        Yeah, but Jimmy wants to "compete" and "win now", so he doesn't want to play with a former finals MVP in Kawhi and another all-star in Lowry, make the NBA finals and re-sign (and maybe win a title in his tenure). He wants to go to NY.
                        Yeah, it really sounds like we could insert ourselves into this discussion. I really think it's worth it just based on the fact that if we lset Jimmy go somewhere else he could attract Kawhi to join him. If we have them both on this team with Kyle the odds of them both resigning goes up.

Comment

• Shams talking about Butler...says the initial "wish list" he heard of was around 5-6 teams
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                            Minnesota reasserting themselves as the laughingstock on the nba. Those fans haven't had it easy.
                            At least the Vikings are a superbowl contender
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              At least the Vikings are a superbowl contender
                              They are?

One legged GOAT Aaron Rodgers almost beat them last week.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                                Oy, the offseason can't end soon enough.
                                Spoiler alert! This is how the off-season ends......

Comment

Working...
                                X