X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post
    I think the Butler did it....

Karl-Anthony Towns denies Jimmy Butler rift due to Butler sleeping with Towns’ girlfriend

https://nba.nbcsports.com/2018/09/20...ns-girlfriend/

God damn that is a beautiful woman.

On a side note her name is Kawahine... Maybe Jimmy secretly yearns to be with Kawhi and this was his way of showing it

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      I don't think you could ever say that with certainty on September 20th
      Exactly. Which is why you rely on the only credible information you have and that is that Kawhi Leonard will be a Toronto Raptor this season.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
        God damn that is a beautiful woman.

On a side note her name is Kawahine... Maybe Jimmy secretly yearns to be with Kawhi and this was his way of showing it
        Apparently she's a baller, too. The perfect gal!

Comment

• IS ANYONE NOT GOING TO TALK ABOUT THE THEORY GOING AROUND, THAT THE PRESSER HAS BEEN POSTPONED RIGHT AROUND THE TIME THAT JIMMY REQUESTS A TRADE.

*breathe*

Hilarious piece I saw from Josh Lewenberg. I just find that to be a total coincidence.

Imagine, guys. Green was originally part of the presser, but was postponed because Masai is in talks with Minnesota, which includes Green.

"Raptors to introduce F Kawhi Leonard, and G/F Jimmy Butler on Sep. 24"
          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
            Apparently she's a baller, too. The perfect gal!

Girls that can palm a basketball?

Comment

• It's a ladies size ball. No bigger than a volleyball [emoji6]
              golden wrote: View Post
              Sent from my LG G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                Just think what else she could palm...ehh...ehh *continues nudging golden annoyingly with elbow until he acknowledges my joke*

Honestly though look at the comments on her page for a post where shes just trying to be about hoops. People are the worst
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Just think what else she could palm...ehh...ehh *continues nudging golden annoyingly with elbow until he acknowledges my joke*

Honestly though look at the comments on her page for a post where shes just trying to be about hoops. People are the worst
                  There was a 'comments' section?

Comment

• ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
                    IS ANYONE NOT GOING TO TALK ABOUT THE THEORY GOING AROUND, THAT THE PRESSER HAS BEEN POSTPONED RIGHT AROUND THE TIME THAT JIMMY REQUESTS A TRADE.

*breathe*

Hilarious piece I saw from Josh Lewenberg. I just find that to be a total coincidence.

Imagine, guys. Green was originally part of the presser, but was postponed because Masai is in talks with Minnesota, which includes Green.

Lol i wish that was true, I would eat my Raptors hat if that is going to happen.

Comment

• ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
                      IS ANYONE NOT GOING TO TALK ABOUT THE THEORY GOING AROUND, THAT THE PRESSER HAS BEEN POSTPONED RIGHT AROUND THE TIME THAT JIMMY REQUESTS A TRADE.

*breathe*

Yeah, that's the joke I made on twitter about the delayed press conference. Delayed conference, Green just becoming eligible to be re-traded, Butler just requesting a trade... Impossible it's all a coincidence. 150% confirmed Butler to the Raps.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Seriously (not actually seriously though), why would Butler wait until just before training camp to make this request? Only makes sense if he was waiting for someone who was already traded this summer to become eligible for trade again. Boom. Danny Green.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Damn, No wonder Jimmy lost his mind. Maybe Masai can get a modelling contract for her and Jimmy might bite.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                            Damn, No wonder Jimmy lost his mind. Maybe Masai can get a modelling contract for her and Jimmy might bite.
                            Put her in a Drake video. Done!

Comment

• Heres a life lesson:

Don't plan to marry an instagram model.

Comment

• Heres a tip for the Timberwolves:

DO NOT delete comments. Because the more you try to hide something, the more it gets noticed. No one would've cared if they didn't delete that guys facebook post.

Comment

Working...
                                X