X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
    Put her in a Drake video. Done!
    Ooh I don't know...do you trust a lech like Drake? If he tried anything Jimmy might feed him to his fish.

Comment

• ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
      IS ANYONE NOT GOING TO TALK ABOUT THE THEORY GOING AROUND, THAT THE PRESSER HAS BEEN POSTPONED RIGHT AROUND THE TIME THAT JIMMY REQUESTS A TRADE.

*breathe*

Hilarious piece I saw from Josh Lewenberg. I just find that to be a total coincidence.

Imagine, guys. Green was originally part of the presser, but was postponed because Masai is in talks with Minnesota, which includes Green.

"Raptors to introduce F Kawhi Leonard, and G/F Jimmy Butler on Sep. 24"
      If I may.... I'd like to add...

Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Comment

• I don't get why he would cheat with her and why she would cheat with him. Makes no sense to me. She had a good man in KAT. He could get another better looking girl than her without destroying team chemistry.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Then why did we keep getting stomped by Lebron??!?!?!

Comment

Bruh we were waiting years for you to get revenge on lebron. The plate isnt just cold, the food went bad and theres maggots on it.

Yaint gon do shit demar. We know what you're capable of. And it's not scary.
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Yes, Demar. And you need to chill, already. Love ya but yeesh

Comment

• ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
                  If I may.... I'd like to add...

Keep your friends close. Enemies (and guys you're getting traded for)..... closer.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                    No more love. I'll clap for his first game then hope Kawhi puts him on his keister. Hes drawn the line in the sand.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      Bruh we were waiting years for you to get revenge on lebron. The plate isnt just cold, the food went bad and theres maggots on it.

Yaint gon do shit demar. We know what you're capable of. And it's not scary.
                      GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                      This is about Serge Ibaka feeding him worms, you dummies

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                        No you are.

Comment

DD thought Serge’s show was called:

How Angry Are You?

Comment

Yeah sure

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              Yeah sure

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                                I got a bridge in Brooklyn I could sell you guys if you think he was talking about Ibakas worms

I'm pretty sure he would have included a tag of ibaka or a retweet of the show in his little caption. The entire comment section thinks its about Toronto and he knows what he was doing

Comment

Working...
                                X