This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    I got a bridge in Brooklyn I could sell you guys if you think he was talking about Ibakas worms

I'm pretty sure he would have included a tag of ibaka or a retweet of the show in his little caption. The entire comment section thinks its about Toronto and he knows what he was doing
    Your sense of humor is set at zero today?!

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
      Your sense of humor is set at zero today?!
      I guess so lol. It's my birthday and just got all sentimental with some family over some family business a little earlier, so yeah I'm not the usual sarcastic prick you guys may recognize. Just a regular prick I guess..damn usually I can read sarcasm on the internet I'm gonna hold this L tight
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I guess so lol. It's my birthday and just got all sentimental with some family over some family business a little earlier, so yeah I'm not the usual sarcastic prick you guys may recognize. Just a regular prick I guess..damn usually I can read sarcasm on the internet I'm gonna hold this L tight
        Happy Birthday!, may Masai gift wrap a Jimmy Butler present for you.

Comment

• Comment

Hey hope you are keeping the nostrils clean Keon ... here's a present ... happy birthday!

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
              Hey hope you are keeping the nostrils clean Keon ... here's a present ... happy birthday!

Damn. I used to love watching Keon play. Such explosive dunks. One of the most exciting Raps, all time imo.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                Damn. I used to love watching Keon play. Such explosive dunks. One of the most exciting Raps, all time imo.
                Impressive he was drinking alcohol before games and still managed to perform at high enough rate.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post

Ok this is before my time but did that white guy got dunked on by everybody? He’s on every highlight reel except his own
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Well... ON A LIGHTER NOTE.

Happy birthday, man. Hope the rest of the day treats you well. Much love from the RR fam.
                    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

I got a bridge in Brooklyn I could sell you guys if you think he was talking about Ibakas worms

I'm pretty sure he would have included a tag of ibaka or a retweet of the show in his little caption. The entire comment section thinks its about Toronto and he knows what he was doing
                      He already posted the video three days ago. The most upvoted comment on reddit by far is about cooking, because that's all it is. Why do you think he used a quote about a dish being served?

If you watched the video he seemed totally at peace with having been traded. You guys keep complaining that he can't let things go, yet here you are trying to turn this into something it's not, because you just want a reason to shit on the guy. Maybe you should get over it.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        Ok this is before my time but did that white guy got dunked on by everybody? He’s on every highlight reel except his own
                        Haha.. That was (believe it) 7ft 6in... Shawn Bradley. And yes he was "white" and typically unathletic in NBA terms. Nevertheless that was an unbelievable and possibly an unstoppable dunk by Keon being a lefty and also moving away to his left and away from the defender (the unfortunate white guy). Sarcasm on the ethnicity of course. Keon was jacked as he normally was at the time. Maybe poster Keon Clark can explain the circumstances better than I

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

I will laugh my ass off if any dope on this team goes for his pump fake.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                              He already posted the video three days ago. The most upvoted comment on reddit by far is about cooking, because that's all it is. Why do you think he used a quote about a dish being served?

If you watched the video he seemed totally at peace with having been traded. You guys keep complaining that he can't let things go, yet here you are trying to turn this into something it's not, because you just want a reason to shit on the guy. Maybe you should get over it.

(...another great Jeff.)

(...and yeah, I saw the video.)

Comment

• From a very popular Spurs blog called (ironically) - Pounding the Rock.

DeMar Derozen for Jimmy Butler?

Apparently, Jimmy Butler is very unhappy in MIN and wants out. It'll never happen, but I'd be over the moon if we could trade DMDR for Jimmy. They're the same age, but Jimmy is a two-way player and one of the best wing defenders in the league. Jimmy isn't afraid to guard anyone, including LeBron James. He's a more efficient scorer, a better rebounder, and an equal distributor to DMDR. Plus, he is one of the hardest working guys in the entire league and is 100% focused on being the best he can be and winning. And he does't choke in the playoffs. For reference, SI has DMDR as the 30th best player in the league, and Jimmy at 11th. ESPN has DMDR as the 39th best, and Jimmy unrevealed so far, meaning he will be in the top 20.

It's a trade that will never happen, but, man, that would be sweet.
                                https://www.poundingtherock.com/2018...r-jimmy-butler

Welcome to RR circa 2015, Spurs fans. lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X