Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are so many teams attached to Butler that his asking price will be high.. If Masai/Webster really want Jimmy it could come to giving up a big name like a Lowry, OG or Siakam. If that was the case, I'd pass.

It would be tough though if a team like the Bucks or 76ers ended up with him. Would make playing them so much tougher in the playoffs.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
      There are so many teams attached to Butler that his asking price will be high.. If Masai/Webster really want Jimmy it could come to giving up a big name like a Lowry, OG or Siakam. If that was the case, I'd pass.

It would be tough though if a team like the Bucks or 76ers ended up with him. Would make playing them so much tougher in the playoffs.
      Depends, cause I recall a lot of teams asking about Khawi initially too, but nobody wanted to give up a lot. I kind of doubt we make this move, but i kind of expect a move at somepoint midseason.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Who's this guy?

Comment

Who's this guy?
            A Miami sports journalist.

Comment

Who's this guy?
              Sports writer from Miami
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                A Miami sports journalist.
                Oh okay.. actually I don't mind that. Miami even with Jimmy is like Chicago was 2 years ago. Not really a contender, and a first round loss in the playoffs.

Comment

Oh okay.. actually I don't mind that. Miami even with Jimmy is like Chicago was 2 years ago. Not really a contender, and a first round loss in the playoffs.
                  These guys are total homers and probably all of the local guys believe that their teams are getting butler. I won’t believe it until there’s an actual trade.

Comment

Never twit when you are sitting on the toilet.

Comment

• Comment

Comment

• Sounds like it's going to be the heat. Kind of relieved he seems like he brings trouble with him wherever he goes.

Comment

• Fuchan wrote: View Post
                            Sounds like it's going to be the heat. Kind of relieved he seems like he brings trouble with him wherever he goes.
                            If he ends up in the EC again than a team like Miami is fine for me.. They'll still be first round fodder in the playoffs. Defense will be really good though.

Comment

• Yeah, Butler ending up in Miami or Brooklyn or NY would all be fine. Don't want to see him land in Philly, and would like him not to land in LA (unless he drags Dieng there with him).
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• But what does Miami have to offer? James Johnson and Kelly Olynyk? Maybe Winslow? I’m sure they’d want to keep Winslow like we would want to keep OG.

Comment

Working...
                                X