This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
    Bingo. The value of 1 year rentals is going up. People here seem to think DeRozan was just a throwaway but at the end of the day the Spurs got an all-star in his prime (top 5 player at his position), a former top 10 pick and a protected 1st rounder for an expiring Kawhi who had made it clear he doesn't want to be there.

If people think you can just offer Delon Wright for Butler and get him because he's expiring, like some people were suggesting just a few days ago, they're very confused.
    Not a single person suggested Delon for Butler. You are the only person that repeatedly kept saying that.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
      Not a single person suggested Delon for Butler. You are the only person that repeatedly kept saying that.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk
      Actually essentially they did. Ibaka, Delon and Miles for Butler and Dieng was suggested. Ibaka and Miles aren't positive assets. So it's basically Wright and 1 year off Dieng's contract for Butler.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
        Actually essentially they did. Ibaka, Delon and Miles for Butler and Dieng was suggested. Ibaka and Miles aren't positive assets. So it's basically Wright and 1 year off Dieng's contract for Butler.
        Well, considering that Dieng being included has been reported to be key, saying it's Wright for Butler is a little disingenuous. I don't know that I'd paint Miles as not a positive asset, either.

Now, that offer is (probably) not enough, but that point can be easily made without strawmanning it.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Tiger Woods, y'all.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
            Tiger Woods, y'all.
            Kawhi Leonard, y'all.

Comment

• hahaha, he looks pissed

Comment

• Comment

• It's been a long offseason.....opening night is still a few weeks away but for all of us waiting for a taste of the 2018/19 Raptors
                  ...it's here in 5..4..3..2..1...

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                    hahaha, he looks pissed
                    at least it's a tradition for them all to look pissed in these photos

Comment

• Comment

• San Antonio reporter in the house asking questions

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                          San Antonio reporter in the house asking questions
                          I suspect that's part of why they didn't do a stand alone Kawhi presser earlier in the week. Too exposed.

Comment

• my guess is he doesn't show up

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                              my guess is he doesn't show up
                              He's like right behind the curtain. There was already a picture of him in full gear at media day.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                He's like right behind the curtain. There was already a picture of him in full gear at media day.
                                watch uncle dennis pop out and answer question on behalf LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X