X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Jv and monroe

LOL Awesome. Dudley Boyz is a great nickname for them ... if they actually play together at all.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      LOL Awesome. Dudley Boyz is a great nickname for them ... if they actually play together at all.
      Isn't their finisher called 3-D? Jonas for 3... Monroe with the D... oh wait he doesn't play defense nvm

Comment

• It's crazy that Greg Monroe is only 28 years old .. only a few years he was nearly averaging a double-double. Seems like he has the perfect attitude coming into the season though. Great pickup I think.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Prime Minister Ujiri

Comment

• If Lebron can actually handle this, he's the undisputed GOAT: https://twitter.com/World_Wide_Wob/s...670924289?s=19
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Comment

It's crazy that Greg Monroe is only 28 years old .. only a few years he was nearly averaging a double-double. Seems like he has the perfect attitude coming into the season though. Great pickup I think.
                For Monroe its going to come down to defense. Slow and doesn't protect the rim very well, something has to change for him to play in the playoffs. I think he is fine playing 10-12 minutes in the regular season, but come playoffs I don't see him playing much.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                  If Lebron can actually handle this, he's the undisputed GOAT: https://twitter.com/World_Wide_Wob/s...670924289?s=19
                  oh good god.

bwahahahahahahaha

Comment

• Was going through the NBA.com recap of Media Day, and the Knicks posted this pic of their Rookies ... and looking at it, I just knew Twitter would have something to say about it ... literally the top repost is exactly what I thought it might be:

Last edited by Joey; Tue Sep 25, 2018, 12:00 AM.

Comment

• Minnesota don't know what they are doing.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                        Minnesota don't know what they are doing.

First stage is Denial, is it not? Let them go through the grieving process.

Comment

First stage is Denial, is it not? Let them go through the grieving process.
                          Yeah but it looks really really bad when the president/coach and team owner are not on the same page. Thibs should have stuck to coaching and let someone else build the team but he fucked up big time and that's what usually happens when you try to wear different hats. If i'm the owner im firing Thibs, just too much of a control freak. Looks like the owners in Chicago knew what they were talking about.

Comment

• Tom Thibodeau is a great defensive mind. Its too bad that he isn't the best fit with the Timberwolves. They were better off with Smitch as the coach.

Comment

Was going through the NBA.com recap of Media Day, and the Knicks posted this pic of their Rookies ... and looking at it, I just knew Twitter would have something to say about it ... literally the top repost is exactly what I thought it might be:

Knicks set them up for failure by tagging it — FRESH FACES.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                                Knicks set them up for failure by tagging it — FRESH FACES.
                                I'd rather switch places and look like them if someone told me I can play in the NBA and get their salaries.

Comment

Working...
                                X