Clear All

• Shaolin Fantastic
    replied
    ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
    I predicted Butler's three to be:

1. New York
    2. Portland
    3. Toronto

I mean. He recently favourited that Bleacherreport on the Raptors recruiting Kawhi... that's something. right? RIGHT?!

In all seriousness, it'd be dumb for a star not to take advantage of the Raptors' current situation. If Butler comes to Toronto, that almost guarantees a Finals appearance.

EDIT:

I couldn't be anymore wrong.

Lol and someone criticized me for posting this:

Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
    Brooklyn's an interesting landing spot. If they can get Butler now and sell him on the team, it really increases their chances of getting Kyrie in the summer as well. They can pretty easily clear room for two max deals as well, and have quite a few expirings to use as salary ballasts as well as young players/picks to include.
    Brooklyn has an excellent GM, Kyrie reportedly wants to play in New York and wants to play with Butler. That doesn't have to be for the Knicks. Now a report comes out that they're on Butler's list and they have quite a few assets and expirings to use.

I'd say the Clippers are the frontrunner here but the Nets could definitely get something done.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    JimiCliff wrote: View Post
    This might mean the end of Pascal or OG.
    As someone else mentioned: If we didn't trade these two for Kawhi, why we would trade them for Butler?! As good as Butler is, would he agree to play secondary or a third scoring option and recieve less touches before hitting free agency?! If Butler is close to Lowry who also has a strong personality how would that mesh with Kawhi & Green?! Wouldn't that hurt the already awkward chemistry in the locker room?!

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    JimiCliff wrote: View Post
    What's low-key fascinating about this is that the Lakers *aren't* on the list.
    Maybe Butler wants to be top dog. Looking at his choices that seems to be the case. Also wouldn't make him a fit for the Raps since Kawhi is top dog here.

Leave a comment:

• JimiCliff
    replied
    What's low-key fascinating about this is that the Lakers *aren't* on the list.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Why would Clips/NY trade for Butler when he already said he wants to play with them. Wonder which side leaked this info

Leave a comment:

Working...
X