Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #55: Toronto Raptors 123 - Charlotte Hornets 103

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Game #55: Toronto Raptors 123 - Charlotte Hornets 103

    at

    Starting Lineup:


    RAPTORS:

    PG: Kyle Lowry
    SG: DeMar DeRozan
    SF: OG Anunoby
    PF: Serge Ibaka
    C: Jonas Valanciunas


    HORNETS


    PG: Kemba Walker
    SG: Nicolas Batum
    SF: Michael Kidd-Gilchrist
    PF: Marvin Williams
    C: Dwight Howard

    Last Meeting
    December 20, 2017
    RAPTORS 129 HORNETS 111
    Keys To The Game:Let's Go Raptors!!!
    Last edited by Cody73; Fri Feb 9th, 2018, 01:20 PM.

  • #2
    Keep it goin' Z

    Comment


    • #3
      Three games left until the all-star break, let's close this stretch well
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

      Comment


      • #4
        007 wrote: View Post
        Three games left until the all-star break, let's close this stretch well
        Aka 2 games until Leo and Matt talk about "last game before the all star" being a trap game about 25 times (as if raps are the only team getting an all star break)
        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

        Comment


        • #5
          Sorry Zainab, had to edit the date. Today's the 9th..... Sunday's the 11th.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

          Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

          Comment


          • #6
            KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Aka 2 games until Leo and Matt talk about "last game before the all star" being a trap game about 25 times (as if raps are the only team getting an all star break)
            Feels like a trap game this year. 2nd night of a back to back, and have to travel. Playing a garbage team like Chicago. Our stars have already looked like they've checked out for the all-star break the last couple of weeks.

            Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • #7
              https://www.reddit.com/r/torontorapt...reddit-android

              The old dog and his pups
              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

              Comment


              • #8
                Play three games in four nights starting with this one. Need to take care of business before the B2B. We have the talent to go 3-0 but I suspect one let down game. Hope it's not this one.

                Charlotte has a good team on paper but the games aren't played there. I feel another bench win on Sunday.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I just wanna get thru the all star game and get to the '
                  "Sprint to the finish" - the fun stuff
                  It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    I just wanna get thru the all star game and get to the '
                    "Sprint to the finish" - the fun stuff

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Maury wrote: View Post
                      After watching last night’s game I just want to get to the playoffs. We’ve pretty much proven ourselves and we need to get to the playoffs healthy and fresh which is what our guys are clearly trying to do. Maintain good habits while coasting and I won’t complain. The rest of this season is going to be boring.
                      Couldn't agree more. I paraphrased basically the same thing last night to my girlfriend

                      Only thing left to follow is catching Boston for first seed
                      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Casey's post-game lil speech(early in the video) is 100

                        Last edited by rocwell; Fri Feb 9th, 2018, 03:41 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          rocwell wrote: View Post
                          Casey's post-game lil speech(early in the video) is 100

                          I refuse to believe ultimate dad says the f word

                          "This is the best job in the fudgin world"
                          It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Have to think the mood in Charlotte has to be flat....
                            Walker was apparently on the block and they can spin it a number of ways to salve his feelings but they didn’t deny it...
                            Howard is still a world class dork.... and no one likes playing with an idiot even if he’s good..which Howard is not.
                            Marvin the Martian Williams just got old this year
                            Malik Monk can’t get off the bench this year on merit
                            Nick Batum is still struggling with the residue of an early season injury
                            Frank the Tank is inconsistent and struggles when his shot isn’t falling which happens more than not
                            Jeremy Lamb will put up some points ..just not enough support around him....
                            They have a Zeller...

                            Raps are playing well in an every other day game rhythm which continues on Saturday in Charlotte. They have been in the same time zone for a month it seems and they have been just crushing teams lately... They pummelled the Knicks and the starters kind of just clocked in and out of that one.

                            Chalk up another professional win for the Dino’s......Raps W.
                            Last edited by Demographic Shift; Fri Feb 9th, 2018, 04:31 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                              Have to think the mood in Charlotte has to be flat....
                              Walker was apparently on the block and they can spin it a number of ways to salve his feelings but they didn’t deny it...
                              Howard is still a world class dork.... and no one likes playing with an idiot even if he’s good..which Howard is not.
                              Marvin the Martian Williams just got old this year
                              Malik Monk can’t get off the bench this year on merit
                              Nick Batum is still struggling with the residue of an early season injury
                              Frank the Tank is inconsistent and struggles when his shot isn’t falling which happens more than not
                              Jeremy Lamb will put up some points ..just not enough support around him....
                              They have a Zeller...

                              Raps are playing well in an every other day game rhythm which continues on Saturday in Charlotte. They have been in the same time zone for a month it seems and they have been just crushing teams lately... They pummelled the Knicks and the starters kind of just clocked in and out of that one.

                              Chalk up another professional win for the Dino’s......Raps W.
                              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X