Game #55: Toronto Raptors 123 - Charlotte Hornets 103

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Casey: We're not good at clutch so let's blow teams out. Raptors: Sounds good
    Lol well let's hope they can keep that up because I am still a bit worried about them in the clutch. Especially when Kyle and Demar are easily baited into taking bad shots.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
      Fwiw that's not anything new. The best teams typically end games before they can even get into clutch situations. That's why we're better than Boston, even though they do better in the clutch, we tend to avoid those situations entirely more.

My only worry is our usual playoff dropoff resulting in us ending up in those situations more often in the playoffs. Then a matchup with Boston becomes difficult since they've been better than us in those type of games.
      Agreed.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Only up 16, do we see a bit more of the starters in the 4Q than we've had lately?

Comment

• Okay bench mob, let's close this one out
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• I guess the 1pm start not hurting the Raps today who are notoriously bad at early games.

Comment

• Is Michael Jordan calling the final shots on roster moves for this team?
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I mean, the Hornets broadcast crew kept mentioning Kemba as a 2x all star....but he's like the 3rd or 4th replacement.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                  Only up 16, do we see a bit more of the starters in the 4Q than we've had lately?
                  Likely 2nd unit gonna be in for most of the 4th.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                    Only up 16, do we see a bit more of the starters in the 4Q than we've had lately?
                    Not if the bench mob closes it out like usual. If not then yes we will

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      Am I the only one who thinks JV is a BETTER 3pt shooter than Siakam? and yet Siakam takes more 3's than JV.
                      Siakam should only take a 3 if there is 1 second left on the shot clock. He should NEVER just stand out there

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• lol wtf

Comment

• Poeltl trying to pad his rebounding stats
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Miles on fire in the 4th!

Comment

• That's a sign of how bad Poeltl has played lol

Comment

Working...
                                X