X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tony Allen was waived by the Bulls

Comment

Gonna be Bobo.
      Definition of Statistics: The science of producing unreliable facts from reliable figures.

Comment

Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
        Tony Allen was waived by the Bulls
        TA is a possibility, but I think they will want some shooting.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Comment

My Prediction
            1) Vince = Back to Toronto
            2) Joe Johnson = Goes to Houston
            3) Tony Allen = Goes to Boston
            4) Channing Frye = Goes back to Cleveland
            5) Marco Belinelli = Goes to Detroit or Miami (the latter needs more shooters)
            6) Derrick Rose = Goes to Minnesota
            7) Ersan Ilyasova = Goes to Golden State

* Isaiah Thomas = Goes to Miami or Philly so he could get back at Lebron when playoff comes around

Comment

It would not be a circus if Vince came back. A minor side story. Disgruntled fans who still hate him are the only ones who really care. For the most part, no one in the basketball world would really give a crap.

Ersan is a good target too, but he cannot play the 3 at all anymore. Just a stretch 4 now. Gives you shooting and hopefully some D

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
              Last edited by white men can't jump; Fri Feb 9th, 2018, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Please just say no to Vince the quitter Carter ..... forgiven but not forgotten.....ever

Comment

Hawks just waived former Raptors great Belinelli.

Here's who i want the Raps to target:

1. Vince
                  2. Belinelli
                  3. Frye
                  What it do baybeeee!!

Comment

Belinelli would be a good get, I don't really want Frye though. I'd much rather have Ilyasova over him (if he gets bought out, of course)
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Comment

Rebounding is still an issue, and Ersan can help there. Marco's shooting would definitely help, but I'd rather have Ersan (assuming he gets bought out).

Comment

FWIW TFTW, I don't think Frye can go back to the team that traded him (stackhouse rule)

Comment

I imagine the buyout market is going to heat up as players watch spots at desired destination fill up

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                              FWIW TFTW, I don't think Frye can go back to the team that traded him (stackhouse rule)
                              The Stackhouse Rules sounds like a reality show I'd watcg
                              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

Marco is putting up 5 3’s a game and makes 2 on average...from what I remember he can probably spell defense but not much else....he averages 1 rebound every 10 minutes he is on the floor...he will be 32 in March...he will take minutes from norm as a wing off the bench who can shoot the 3....

ISO Joe is putting up 3 3’s a game making under 1 on average... he is pretty slow on defense but is a wide body inside and a clear liability on switches on the perimeter due his turtle like speed...he does grab 1 rebound every 7 minutes... he 36 years old but has a reputation of being able to get a basket when you need one late in the game...but that was a couple years ago and Father Time is not giving anyone reprieves..

Ersan is putting up 3.5 3’s a game and makes 1 on average......he averages 1 rebound every 5 minutes he is on the floor...he will be 31 in May ..he will take minutes from siakam as a big off the bench who can shoot the 3 better than pascal but he just can’t run the floor at all or be a threat in transition......have no idea if he can play D anymore...

Do nothing...yep..nuthin......watch the rest reach for something and go with what you got..which so far is pretty damn good...

So..who do you want
                                Last edited by Demographic Shift; Fri Feb 9th, 2018, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X