X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotshot
    replied
    SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
    Wow, Booker dropped after being the only get from Okafor. Yikes.
    Okafor was a bust.

if they would have drafted Porzingis instead... damn Phily would just be terrifying.

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    Wow, Booker dropped after being the only get from Okafor. Yikes.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Per Woj.. Trevor Booker waived by Philly so they can sign Ersan. Booker most likely heading to Indiana.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
    apparently he's okc bound
    Pretty sure the only report to that effect is from Woj and it's that he will probably talk to OKC about going there but will talk to other teams too.

Leave a comment:

• charlesnba23
    replied
    apparently he's okc bound

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    3inthekeon wrote: View Post
    That's hilarious. I've got to figure out a way to use that one day.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
    Didn't realize he was such a horrible 3-point shooter, otherwise might have been intrigued.
    Yeah.. you'd get him for his defense. Plus I guess he's now technically a grizzled vet (aka washed up). He was on the Mavs team that won it all in 2011.. so there is a connection with Casey.

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post

Didn't realize he was such a horrible 3-point shooter, otherwise might have been intrigued.

Leave a comment:

• Mapko
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post
    Very very tough out. Ben Simmons can go ham too because he's played well against us even though he can't shoot. I pray we don't get them. Hopefully they keep playing well and stay out of the 7th or 8th spot, I want nothing to do with them.
    If you cant beat (comfortably) 7th or 8th seed in 1st round, might as well start booking T-times.

Leave a comment:

• 3inthekeon
    replied
    http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/05/core...antoni-rockets

It ran out a few years ago

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied

Leave a comment:

• tenforthewin
    replied
    Maybe the Mavs will waive Wes Matthews and we can grab him before it's too late, he can be our perimeter shooter along with CJ Miles and I believe it's time to start Norm and bench OG to get Norm into playoff form

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...ld-son-injured

I don’t know where to put this but what a tragic loss.

He was someone who really advocated for his clients. He made most of them multi millionaires and super rich. He was definitely the epitome of a super agent.

Leave a comment:

• tenforthewin
    replied
    I see the Sixers going to 5,6,7 spot respectively before playoff come along and I believe Ersan Ilyasova will make the team better as season progresses so we won't have to worry too much about the Sixers as in they won't be our match that is if we can remain the top spot in the Eastern Conference. As for buyout wraps toward the end of the week, I am wondering what players can we acquire given a few options are available. We failed to grab Joe Johnson, Marco Belinelli, and now Ersan Ilyasova. What's remainder left on the table aren't that promising.

(1) Aaaron Affalo: I see Ujiri tries to covet the player and we have yet to understand his potential given he had a bad season with the Magic but playoff probably will help him more than hurt us as in we have two spot up shooter who can shoot the 3s from him and CJ Miles, if he can find his game, he would be our asset than a liability

(2) Tyreke Evans: If the Grizzlies release him, we have to grab him as in he could solve everything at the 3 spot given the slump of OG Anunoby but will the Grizzlies release him, I don't know

(3) Vince Carter: The Raptors already said they won't grab him and I see him remain with the Kings for the rest of the season

(4) Boris Diaw: Why not, given his playing well in France right now, I see him having a roster on our team and would be that Lebron James stopper when playoff comes along

(5) Others: Shabazz Muhammad - pass; Tony Allen - pass; Quincy Pondexter - pass; Andrew Bogut - pass

(6) Darkhorse: Channing Frye: if his released, I wouldn't mind having another 7 footer who can shoot the 3s on our team beside he can give us some insight on the Cavs
    : Amir Johnson: If his released, why not, give the former Raptors a chance

(7) Not Nearly Impossible but Faintly Possible: Chris Bosh - the dude wants to play, why not give him a chance, he would be a tremendous asset for us if he could just play 8-10 min a game, kinda like how DWade is like for the Heat

Leave a comment:

• tDotted
    replied
    The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
    Honestly, the 4 bottom teams (Bucks, Indiana, Sixers and Heat) are all difficult match ups in the first round.
    The Heat and Indiana are easy outs. Bucks and Philly will probably be a pain though

Leave a comment:

Working...
X