No announcement yet.

2018 Buyouts? Who's going where?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are Anthony Parker and Jorge Garbajosa up to?

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
      You know what's crazy? If the Raps did somehow crazily manage to get Bosh AND Vince, they could conceivably trot out the best PG, two best wings, best PF and best C in franchise history in one lineup, even if a couple guys are outside their prime.

Lowry
      DeRozan
      Vince
      Bosh
      JV

Right?
      I was gonna say the same lol
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        What are Anthony Parker and Jorge Garbajosa up to?
        Keon clark is super available to come off the bench if y'all need

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
            yeah, he never said he would but he never said he wouldn't. If Masai made an offer, I'm sure he'd consider, and maybe even jump at the opportunity if no other contender came calling.
            Who cares if he would or would not.
            If he wants to play, my guess he will go with best fit (prob organization or PT since $$ likely all minimum).
            Here is my 10 cents.
            Why not us? He would be less likely to be chastized like KD & just maybe there is some sense pride in returning to original roots.
            Basically his odds are best to go to finals with us (with GS or Hou -tough WC final, I assume); Best odds of winning GS.

WRT PT (& blood clot issues): Why not minimize risks & have him play only home games at least till ECF (assuming it gets that far). As it stands we will likely face Bos or Cle in either/and or 2nd round or ECF. Heck he can take a limo to both of those.
            IMO, Bosh is the only buyout player that would make some difference, though VC as A PLAYER with experience could def help.
            Anybody else - zero interest (assuming we suffer no injuries between now & 1 Mar).

Comment

• No love for Mengke Bateer, eh?

Shame.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                No love for Mengke Bateer, eh?

Shame.
                That's either a basketball player or the 15th century emperor of Mongolia

Comment

That's either a basketball player or the 15th century emperor of Mongolia
                  Correct on both fronts.

Comment

• I can't see Bosh being condition to play at this level after being off for so long. Man, if he is, and if they can keep him healthy, that would be a massive upgrade over Siakam....

The more I think about the VC thing, the more I think it would be a distraction. And that's the last thing they need in the locker room.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                      I can't see Bosh being condition to play at this level after being off for so long. Man, if he is, and if they can keep him healthy, that would be a massive upgrade over Siakam....

The more I think about the VC thing, the more I think it would be a distraction. And that's the last thing they need in the locker room.
                      I think Vince would be an initial distraction. Maybe the 1st week or 2, but would likely be old news by the time playoffs roll around.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                        I think Vince would be an initial distraction. Maybe the 1st week or 2, but would likely be old news by the time playoffs roll around.
                        That's my feeling too. Circus for a week, until at least a couple home games, and then it's back to the playoff race

Comment

• Bosh would have to have a really good mea culpa for the "good cable" line.

But him and VC returning as the last playing/playable ghost of the franchise puts a reallll nice bow on the end of the I don't want my kids learning the metric system era.

Comment

Keon Clark. DNP - Incarcerated.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                              Keon Clark. DNP - Incarcerated.
                              Paroled baby

Comment

• If Alex clears him I think Masai would take the chance. By how confident he is talking he probably has his own doctor that clears him.

If cleared my guess is that he wouldn't travel. Majority of the games left are home games anyways so that's good. Only thing this team is missing is shooting and experience.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X