New Idea for NBA Allstars Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Idea for NBA Allstars Event

I see with the new age of NBA player who won't retire past 40, I say next year the NBA allstar should have something like Old VS Young matchup event, just for the fun aspect of it, let's say 5min per quarter. I mean we should've have something like this years ago even this year.

Team Veteran - Coach = Hall of Famer Coach like Pops
    Jason Terry
    Manu
    Vince
    Dirk
    Pau Gasol

Benches: Joe Johnson, Jamal Crawford, David West

Team Young - Coach = Youngest Coach in the league
    Frank Ntilikina
    Malik Monk
    Jayson Tatum
    Dragan Bender
    Jarrett Allen

Benches: Ike Anigbogu, DeAaron Fox, Zach Collins

I think this would be a great event comes on Saturday Night

tenforthewin!

Comment

You know norm can’t be traded until the offseason right.

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
        I see with the new age of NBA player who won't retire past 40, I say next year the NBA allstar should have something like Old VS Young matchup event, just for the fun aspect of it, let's say 5min per quarter. I mean we should've have something like this years ago even this year.

Team Veteran - Coach = Hall of Famer Coach like Pops
        Jason Terry
        Manu
        Vince
        Dirk
        Pau Gasol

Benches: Joe Johnson, Jamal Crawford, David West

Team Young - Coach = Youngest Coach in the league
        Frank Ntilikina
        Malik Monk
        Jayson Tatum
        Dragan Bender
        Jarrett Allen

Benches: Ike Anigbogu, DeAaron Fox, Zach Collins

I think this would be a great event comes on Saturday Night
        Man I thought you were just a legend! Cool to see you for real. Someone said I was like you once, that was cool

Comment

NeedTristanThompson wrote: View Post
          Man I thought you were just a legend! Cool to see you for real. Someone said I was like you once, that was cool
          Why else do you think I have that quote in my signature? I adore 10FTW.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Except for Tatum, your team Young is hot trash. Is that just the eight youngest guys in the league or something?

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
              Except for Tatum, your team Young is hot trash. Is that just the eight youngest guys in the league or something?
              Team Young means it was picked by Nick young after he smokes 6 blunts
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

10FTW never disappoints. I'm inspired. Here's another new idea for the all-star game....

We already have a 3-pt shooting contest. And we already have a dunk contest. Bo-ring.

So...... how about a long 2-pt shooting contest? .... or a foul-drawing contest? Or maybe just layups?

Ok, no.

Comment

Working...
                X