• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugliest buzzer 3 all time?? Hahahaha

Comment

• Big thank you to Kyle for those two bullshit threes
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• DeRozan is playing like shit again. He's play has been up and down since the WARRIORS game. The play of the 2nd unit has masked DeRozan's struggles this last month or so.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• That shot was nasty. Only KLOE.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            As he should
            Good thing Bruno isn't there no more to give him high five during the game...

Comment

• KLOE showing us he’s ready for the 3-PT contest with that buzzer beater to end the half

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                Watch Bruno go HAM next time Sacramento comes to town
                OG is our king

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                  lol. That might have been the last straw for Masai. Dumbass move by Bruno.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                    KLOE showing us he’s ready for the 3-PT contest with that buzzer beater to end the half
                    Yo random question but do you know a girl named Kamala Ramadan by any chance?
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• I just love how genuinely happy he looks

Comment

• Yo random question but do you know a girl named Kamala Ramadan by any chance?

No, I don't know her and she doesn't know me but quick FB search shows I've got a million mutual friends with her so maybe I'm supposed to know her LOL

Actually, I just realized we went to the same university same program for undergrad and graduated at the same time so I've seen her around, but I guess we never spoke
                        Last edited by Zainab; Tue Feb 13, 2018, 09:14 PM.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                          lol. That might have been the last straw for Masai. Dumbass move by Bruno.
                          Yep I think Masai realized this year (along with what happened with the no show summer league & getting kicked out of the Brazilian team) that it ain't just Bruno's basketball IQ that is the problem...

Comment

• Hope we get JV involved more in the 3rd.
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                              Hope we get JV involved more in the 3rd.
                              JV gets into beast mode when he start shooting the 3. When he does that he feels he can do anything on the court.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                                Hope we get JV involved more in the 3rd.
                                JV 3s please
                                OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X