No announcement yet.

Game #56: Miami Heat 112 - Toronto Raptors 115

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also our bad free throw shooting in the clutch is also getting ridiculous. It's like we become a G league team right when a game in close down the stretch lol
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
      Honestly don't know why he did. It should be common knowledge by now that the Raptors have one of the best benches in the league and they were playing well. No reason to bring in the starters.
      The staters have to learn to win just like the bench mob.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        This is very true though. If we have to be afraid of Philly or Miami we are pretenders.
        Its not The Heat intensity that almost caused the Raptors to lose this game, its the Raptors lack of intensity and stupidity to let their foot off the gas and play carelessly like the game was already in the bag.

Comment

• Jonas didn’t even spot up for 3 today. Weird
          OG is our king

Comment

• Gonzz wrote: View Post
            The staters have to learn to win just like the bench mob.
            You could bring them in when the bench is playing poorly, but the bench was playing well and had the momentum.

Comment

• If you're scared of playing the Heat in the 1st round, then you know this team has no chance against the Cavs.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Love love love our team. My literal only worry is clutch situations when playoff time comes. And because we don't get to play in many anymore it's even more worrisome because we can't even practice it in game to get better. We're just going to be winging it come playoff time and that's not good. I hope we are able to win every game comfortably until we meet cleveland lol. Because if not anything can happen it seems
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Everybody has to remember the east has like 8 or 9 pretty good teams. Even last year Cleveland swept Indy but by like 9 pts total. It's gonna be tough games (But still wanna win first round in 6 or less)
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Hot garbage ending. Burn the tape. Win tomorrow

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                      Hot garbage ending. Burn the tape. Win tomorrow
                      Naw they need to watch the tape and learn from it

Comment

• Casey needs to lock Lowry & DeRozan in a room and show them how a real basketball team plays in the 4th quarter. AKA SHOW THEM THE BENCH MOB.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          Naw they need to watch the tape and learn from it
                          Put up 112 points but then couldn't score for 4 and a half minutes. I dunno what you can take from this lol. I guess every game is a learning experience

Comment

• Miami has been a team that never stops coming at you, and has enough talent and grit to hang in with you, for a long time. It's why I wanted them to face the Cavs in the first round last year.

We should have the talent to beat them, in whatever round we might happen to face them in, but that's precisely the match-up I want the Cavs to deal with again this year.

Comment

• The issue is this: Lowry & DeRozan think they need to step up in close games. When they try to step up, they add more pressure to themselves. This pressure overwhelms them & leads to bad decisions. What they need to do is trust in other guys on the court next to them & work as a team to secure the W. Case in point, why didn't we use JV at all on the PNR in the 4th? He had many catches to catch a clean pass and try for 2 points, and heck, we could've easily gotten fouled on a few of those plays.

Seriously...... TRUST IN YOUR TEAMMATES IS KEY TO SUCCESS.
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                                Sixers aren't scary. They're a good team, but have no Playoff experience. Heat are a good team, but easily beatable.
                                Agree 100%... Raps aren't going to draw Eastern Baptist Cupcake State in the playoffs... They are going to meet a decent team in the first round. But it will be a team with far more flaws that can be exploited than what the Raptors have.

Take whoever you get seriously.. damn straight.
                                Worried about it... no chance.
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X