Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #57: Toronto Raptors 122 - Chicago Bulls 98

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • KeonClark wrote: View Post
    This team is too good it's boring. Nobody is even disagreeing about anything on here anymore lol
    They are not boring
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

    Comment


    • KeonClark wrote: View Post
      This team is too good it's boring. Nobody is even disagreeing about anything on here anymore lol
      MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      They are not boring
      slaw wrote: View Post
      I disagree.
      Look at what you've done
      OG is our king

      Comment




      • omg I'm dead lol
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

        Comment


        • KeonClark wrote: View Post
          This team is too good it's boring. Nobody is even disagreeing about anything on here anymore lol
          Sounds like you would hate being a Warriors fan lol
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

          Comment


          • KeonClark wrote: View Post
            This team is too good it's boring. Nobody is even disagreeing about anything on here anymore lol
            Okay here is one: How good are we?! Or are we just a reincarnation of the Atlanta Hawks 3 season ago?!

            2014-15 Atlanta Hawks Roster and Stats
            Previous Season Next Season
            Record: 60-22, Finished 1st in NBA Southeast Division

            Coach: Mike Budenholzer (60-22)

            Executive: Mike Budenholzer

            PTS/G: 102.5 (10th of 30) Opp PTS/G: 97.1 (5th of 30)

            SRS: 4.75 (4th of 30) Pace: 93.9 (15th of 30)

            Off Rtg: 108.9 (6th of 30) Def Rtg: 103.1 (6th of 30)

            Expected W-L: 56-26 (4th of 30)

            Arena: Philips Arena Attendance: 713,909 (17th of 30)

            NBA 2015 Playoffs:
            Lost NBA Eastern Conference Finals (0-4) versus Cleveland Cavaliers (Series Stats)
            Won NBA Eastern Conference Semifinals (4-2) versus Washington Wizards (Series Stats)
            Won NBA Eastern Conference First Round (4-2) versus Brooklyn Nets (Series Stats)

            Comment


            • Hotshot wrote: View Post
              Okay here is one: How good are we?! Or are we just a reincarnation of the Atlanta Hawks 3 season ago?!

              Comment


              • Hotshot wrote: View Post
                Okay here is one: How good are we?! Or are we just a reincarnation of the Atlanta Hawks 3 season ago?!
                We have better top end talent and far more depth and better defense. They had 4 fringe all stars basically poor man's 04 pistons, and were one of the first teams to exploit pace and space, corner 3s, etc. Everybody else caught up and then surpassed them pretty quick after

                Raptors have had a consistent slow build. 2 players better than any 1 hawk was. Way better bench. More "heart" as well if I do say so myself
                It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                Comment


                • I was talking a few days ago about non-clutch wins as a predictor of playoff success, and Atlanta Hawks are my exhibit A for this. Their non-clutch win percentage of .378 is really low for a 60 win team. Basically, they needed clutch time to win 29 of their 60 wins, and despite being 7 games back, Cleveland had a better non-clutch win percentage of .402. The Raptors this year are up at .465, which puts them well ahead of the pack in the East this year.

                  Comment


                  • octothorp wrote: View Post
                    I was talking a few days ago about non-clutch wins as a predictor of playoff success, and Atlanta Hawks are my exhibit A for this. Their non-clutch win percentage of .378 is really low for a 60 win team. Basically, they needed clutch time to win 29 of their 60 wins, and despite being 7 games back, Cleveland had a better non-clutch win percentage of .402. The Raptors this year are up at .465, which puts them well ahead of the pack in the East this year.
                    I actually find this a really interesting stat. How do we compare to Golden State and Houston? And do we measure up to any championship teams?
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

                    Comment


                    • Also so far this year the raps are 4th best in ortg and 3rd best in drtg. The hawks were 6th and 7th respectively that year. Although there are a few similarities I think this raps team is definitely better than that hawks team.

                      Comment


                      • 007 wrote: View Post
                        I actually find this a really interesting stat. How do we compare to Golden State and Houston? And do we measure up to any championship teams?
                        GSW and Houston are both up around .530. From what I've seen so far (and I haven't run this as many years back as I'd like), that's quite similar to 2016 where Cleveland was around .460 and knocked off GSW at around .530. GSW has been up to over .600 in their championship years. The largest spread upset I've found so far was OKC that year at around .400 upsetting the Spurs that year who were around .470. I think when you've got a margin of less than .700, teams are generally pretty competitive; more that that (like Toronto and the rest of the East this year), and upsets seem really rare.

                        Comment


                        • ogi wrote: View Post
                          Also so far this year the raps are 4th best in ortg and 3rd best in drtg. The hawks were 6th and 7th respectively that year. Although there are a few similarities I think this raps team is definitely better than that hawks team.
                          That Hawks team was funny defensively. 7th in DRTG but they were absolutely terrible at defending the 3 ball. It's no wonder they got shredded by the Cavs

                          Comment


                          • tDotted wrote: View Post
                            That Hawks team was funny defensively. 7th in DRTG but they were absolutely terrible at defending the 3 ball. It's no wonder they got shredded by the Cavs
                            Raptors are not exactly a great team in defending the 3 ball either.

                            Comment


                            • Hotshot wrote: View Post
                              Raptors are not exactly a great team in defending the 3 ball either.
                              What makes you say that? Stats were showing that we're pretty good
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                              Comment


                              • Hotshot wrote: View Post
                                Raptors are not exactly a great team in defending the 3 ball either.
                                4th best in opponent 3pt percentage and more importantly 2nd best in opponent 3pt attempted.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X