Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #57: Toronto Raptors 122 - Chicago Bulls 98

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Not "fear", but I genuinely believe LeBron sees Raps as an easier out than Celtics. It wouldn't surprise me to see him make his path to the finals simpler.
    Hopefully LeBron makes knocking out Kyrie his personal mission and wants to meet them in the 2nd round. I don't think there will be many easy out in the East at all.

    Comment


    • Nilanka wrote: View Post
      Not "fear", but I genuinely believe LeBron sees Raps as an easier out than Celtics. It wouldn't surprise me to see him make his path to the finals simpler.
      It's way to early for even the Cavs to think about gaming seeding. With the middle of the East so close you lose a few here and there and you could go from third to sixth.

      Comment


      • I know it looks better for public perception but I don't care where we face the Cavs. Gotta go through them either way, just win baby.

        Comment


        • slaw wrote: View Post
          It's way to early for even the Cavs to think about gaming seeding. With the middle of the East so close you lose a few here and there and you could go from third to sixth.
          Ya, I'm talking about, say with 5 games left in the season, and Cavs with a 2 game lead on whoever the 4th seed is.

          Comment



          • Comment



            • Comment


              • And it's exactly this reputation (whether warranted or not) that would have LeBron rather face the Raps than Celts.

                Comment


                • No matter how rich and successful Shaq is, he'll still always have the look of a man who just fell off the back of a turnip truck. He's lucky the NBA exists, or he'd still be only halfway through his career of lifting heavy things and moving them to another spot for a construction or moving company.

                  All this to say I don't value his opinion on the Raptors much more than Joe the plumber I just finished a coffee with. Yeah he played the game I get it, I don't think he really delves too deep past the rhetoric of every other "fan" and talking head show that he watches while he drifts in and out of his nap while eating..something
                  It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                  Comment


                  • rocwell wrote: View Post

                    The most overrated "great" player in the NBA. All the guy could do was dunk the ball. If you're that big, then you better be able to dunk the ball.

                    I always gets asked who's thr best C ever. I always say it's Hakeem Olajuwon and i don't think it's even close.
                    Mamba Mentality

                    Comment


                    • jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                      I know it looks better for public perception but I don't care where we face the Cavs. Gotta go through them either way, just win baby.
                      That's the best way to look at it but losing to them in the ECF is better than first round lol
                      The idea is hoping that the Cavs and Celts can beat the crap out of each other before the Raps eliminate the winner of that particular series.

                      PS
                      Shaq is no longer relevant except if someone has written him a funny line or two or he has something to fall for a laugh over on the set. Who cares what he thinks of the Raps?
                      Last edited by G__Deane; Thu Feb 15, 2018, 01:27 PM.

                      Comment


                      • Anyone remember the Rockets/Magic Finals? i mean, Hakeem Olajuwon completely demolished Shaq in that series.
                        Mamba Mentality

                        Comment


                        • Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          And it's exactly this reputation (whether warranted or not) that would have LeBron rather face the Raps than Celts.
                          Shaq, self serving self promoting dinosaour get it wrong most of the time crackhead that he is, has done the raps a favour by calling out Lowry....

                          and for Lebron.. who still plays rather than comments from the sidelines... would much rather face the Celtics for a variety of reasons on the court and personal....
                          Last edited by Demographic Shift; Thu Feb 15, 2018, 01:30 PM.
                          And with the 4th overall pick the Toronto Raptors select..... Scottie Barnes.

                          Comment


                          • rocwell wrote: View Post

                            Did he say he hasn't seen Lowry play in the 2nd/3rd round? Can't tell with all that mumbling

                            Comment


                            • TRex wrote: View Post
                              Anyone remember the Rockets/Magic Finals? i mean, Hakeem Olajuwon completely demolished Shaq in that series.
                              To be fair, that was Shaq's 3rd year in the league.

                              Comment


                              • Nilanka wrote: View Post
                                And it's exactly this reputation (whether warranted or not) that would have LeBron rather face the Raps than Celts.
                                I don't know, LeBron might really want to face Irving. Cavs fans probably do
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X