No announcement yet.

Game #57: Toronto Raptors 122 - Chicago Bulls 98

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Demar better be careful this weekend...first all star weekend as a single man..in the city of angels..or for this weekend, city of gold diggin skeezes

Pray for deebo
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Demar better be careful this weekend...first all star weekend as a single man..in the city of angels..or for this weekend, city of gold diggin skeezes

Pray for deebo
      He broke up with his wife/girlfriend?

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
        Well, the Jays had Matt Devlin call a few games last year and he was generally not well received. I thought he did a decent job but it was obvious that baseball was not his greatest sport of knowledge ....
        I thought he did a perfectly good job with the Jays.

Comment

Buck and pat are a nearly impossible bar to measure up to, especially for a local broadcast. Jays fans don't know how good they have it
          I find I'm like most fans I see on the various sports board. When there's a tandem (or three) on the broadcast, there's usually one I like and one I can do without.

I like Buck, great voice, sometimes rambles, great stories. Tabby I can do without. Not really a "voice for radio", no relevant stories, just meh. Can't stand Wilner (nobody can lol). No one better than Dan Shulman. Glad Greg Zaun is gone.

I like Matt Devlin, great voice, a little bit too trying hard to please. Jack I can do without, grating voice, rambles too far into irrelevance far too often. I like Paul Jones, meh to Eric Smith. I'd just as soon we lose the Sam Mitchell gig.....

Jays Raptors
          Buck = Matt Devlin
          Tabby = Jack Armstrong
          Wilner = Eric Smith but that's not fair to Eric
          Shulman = Nobody on the Raptors broadcasts
          Gregg Zaun = Sam Mitchell, they can both retire please

Comment

Pray for deebo
            LOL... I hear you.. but thats why you have to love Ujiri .... He drafts character as wel as skill and attitude.... No ass muppets need apply.

Of all the guys in the league ...Demar is one you don't need to waste to much effort on worrying about him being out in a nightclub at 3AM. Youll probably find him in his high school gym working on something....
            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
            - TGO

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
              He broke up with his wife/girlfriend?
              Yep. You'll notice now too the screaming voice counting down shot clock is gone at home games which was her.

I think the raptors let DD keep those 2 seats behind the net tho cause now they're usually occupied by a couple big boys that look straight outta Compton lol

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                I thought he did a perfectly good job with the Jays.
                As I said, I think he did a decent/credible job but he was panned on the Jays forums almost to a man (women). I think I was his only supporter actually

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                  As I said, I think he did a decent/credible job but he was panned on the Jays forums almost to a man (women). I think I was his only supporter actually
                  Damn, didn't know that.

Think DeMar would mind if I continue to follow her in instagram?

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                    LOL... I hear you.. but thats why you have to love Ujiri .... He drafts character as wel as skill and attitude.... No ass muppets need apply.

Of all the guys in the league ...Demar is one you don't need to waste to much effort on worrying about him being out in a nightclub at 3AM. Youll probably find him in his high school gym working on something....
                    Never done it in a gym?
                    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

I said it earlier...... trust. If we can't trust the guys that are supposed to support our main duo, this will be a trap game.

Also, get Jonas involved. He's a legit #3 option now with this new look offense. Let him destroy RoLo.
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

DeMar the type of guy to score 52 points on January 1 because he spent New Year's Eve putting up shots instead of going out.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Comment

Kris Dunn finally recovered from last month's face plant and supposed to play tonight.
                            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                              Kris Dunn finally recovered from last month's face plant and supposed to play tonight.
                              Great... Freddy can embarrass this pretender as well...
                              - TGO

Comment

The highlight packages of last nights game vs the Heat show Kyles shot as part of the game......

Remember when those end of half prayers used to go in against the Raps and we would all hold our collective breaths knowing that somehow that piece of shit house luck would certainly come back and bite us in the ass in a close game..... Culture change baby.. Culture change.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X